@ Tribunal

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-26-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Hey Pendragon did you watch RiotLyte do work in that thread of people complaining about getting permabanned?
I didn't. Link me?

Blues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Why do you reply to illiterates immediately but ignore the well constructed threads for a while?

Cement Truck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Hi x Ricky,

I'm happy to take a look at your case and weigh in if you want to post your card.

I understand that getting a suspension can be a frustrating experience - and we're always working to make the Tribunal as accurate and effective as possible.
Thought you'd moved on to bigger and better things
And since when do you need a card lol...I've seen you Tribunal bomb topics before : )

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-26-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Why do you reply to illiterates immediately but ignore the well constructed threads for a while?
Whenever I reply I consider how helpful/insightful/useful I can be. A thread that's long, articulate, presents multiple points of contention and lots of supporting material deserves an equally thoughtful response. If someone took 2 hours to write out a thread, it's silly to think that it wouldn't take a couple of hours of thought to construct a useful response.

Zarthalian

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUNG FU GU View Post
Whats your stance on that one person who received a temporary suspension when using too many emotes?
someone really got temp banned for spamming emotes?

Grim Valeria

11-26-2012

@Pendragon

I've been playing for about 9-10 months now and i'm just curious about how many reports i've received. those first 5 months I was really big in to raging at everyone, but I never received a warning. could you tell me what my profile looks like?

PriorityOne

11-26-2012

Quote:
Whenever I reply I consider how helpful/insightful/useful I can be. A thread that's long, articulate, presents multiple points of contention and lots of supporting material deserves an equally thoughtful response. If someone took 2 hours to write out a thread, it's silly to think that it wouldn't take a couple of hours of thought to construct a useful response.
Good answer.

KUNG FU GU

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarthalian View Post
someone really got temp banned for spamming emotes?
Yes, worst part was that they were mainly custom games, some were reported by his teamates when he did very well (though that doesn't matter). Pendragon, shed some light on this.

x Ricky

11-26-2012

Quote:
Hi x Ricky,

I'm happy to take a look at your case and weigh in if you want to post your card.

I understand that getting a suspension can be a frustrating experience - and we're always working to make the Tribunal as accurate and effective as possible.
I'm not frustrated i admit i deserved a banning by leaving that 1 game out of all of my games i played loool but w/e how do i post a card ? Thanks for replying

Blues

11-26-2012

Quote:
Fair answer.

Also, I too am curious about the emotes thing.
I read about it but I don't believe that's why he was banned.

123456 ... 7