@ Tribunal

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x Ricky

11-26-2012

LOL i look at my case ... 1 enemy team reported me , looks at chat log , didn't even say a WORD ... gets banned , outcome of the game :Win sooooo the guy that reported me have amazing powers of banning people ? coool

x Ricky

11-26-2012

oh cool another case reported by 1 ally " flaming " he spoke french to me , he said i countered myself and called me a dumbass ... ended up raping my lane and him throwing the game , gets reported by this frenchie that's REALLY bad AND started to call me a dumbass in french ? BAN. GG RIOT

Grizzle Firebear

11-26-2012

You didn't post a card, but judging by how you're reacting to your punishment I'd say you deserved it.

SpidermanHecarim

11-26-2012

what about cases 3-5?

x Ricky

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzle Firebear View Post
You didn't post a card, but judging by how you're reacting to your punishment I'd say you deserved it.
hahahaha i'm fine with my ban it's 3 days .. gives me a break of all my raging , just saying how tribunal are sometimes RIDICULOUS , i admit i deserved my ban because of this 1 and ONLY game i had to go and left my computer open if ever they won .. i mean that game was done at 25mins but a player trolled and didn't follow so we lost , i know its not an excuse but w/e i had to go at like 38mins of the game and got banned oh well

x Ricky

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surmick View Post
what about cases 3-5?
Game 3 just normal player raging , but when they did good i complimented at the nunu ... i know he reported me lool and game 5 is that frenchie that dissed me in french saying i countered myself and called me an idiot , how cool when i ended up winning my lane and him THROWING the game

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-26-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Hi x Ricky,

I'm happy to take a look at your case and weigh in if you want to post your card.

I understand that getting a suspension can be a frustrating experience - and we're always working to make the Tribunal as accurate and effective as possible.

BruisingPrune

11-26-2012

Dis gon be gud

King5nake

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Hi x Ricky,

I'm happy to take a look at your case and weigh in if you want to post your card.

I understand that getting a suspension can be a frustrating experience - and we're always working to make the Tribunal as accurate and effective as possible.
Hey Pendragon did you watch RiotLyte do work in that thread of people complaining about getting permabanned?

KUNG FU GU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Hi x Ricky,

Whats your stance on that one person who received a temporary suspension when using too many emotes?

12345 ... 7