That's what she Zed.

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

11-26-2012
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfutbolBR View Post
how about you guys respond all the people who got locked out because the server crash instead of a joke thread?
Just so that I don't let this skate by... I don't work with the servers. We have a lot of really smart, hard working people that are way better equipped to inform you about the status of the servers and resolve any issues.

I wish I could roll up my sleeves and dive into the muck and make everything perfect, forever, but me not that kind of orc. Angel. Something.

Point is, a lot of times the best I can do is contribute to keeping the boards lighthearted and fun. The heavy lifting on things like ghost games is best left to the professionals because I don't wanna give you guys the wrong intel. That doesn't do anything but make people feel worse

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

OKayle, I think we get the point of this thread by now.

Icker

11-26-2012

Do anivia know how to make a pun? I can't seem to get the hang of it.

BokuJuice

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDamiya View Post
Annie-body else want to ask me a question? It keeps Poppying up and y'all should see the Miss Fortune that befell the last person that wouldn't leave me be.
anyone jayceing down the cause of the reconect error message post "crash" and fix.
Its affecting zilleans of players who were in cue and games.

Edit: Thanks for response above. I think people would feel better if a post were stickied just letting players know that these additional issues are being responded to. im sure people become frustrated because they cant find a small hey we know were woriking on it message anywere, messege above is the most ive seen as far as that goes. i checked the lol server status twitter link to find nothing too. thanks

PiplupFtw

11-26-2012

Quote:
Just so that I don't let this skate by... I don't work with the servers. We have a lot of really smart, hard working people that are way better equipped to inform you about the status of the servers and resolve any issues.

I wish I could roll up my sleeves and dive into the muck and make everything perfect, forever, but me not that kind of orc. Angel. Something.

Point is, a lot of times the best I can do is contribute to keeping the boards lighthearted and fun. The heavy lifting on things like ghost games is best left to the professionals because I don't wanna give you guys the wrong intel. That doesn't do anything but make people feel worse
The people at Riot are working, I Garentee it.

KittyRawrRawr

11-26-2012

let me ashe you something

...why are you so...vlad?

Cement Truck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Jamaican me crazy! O wait...

Damiya

Technical Analyst

11-26-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySmexyKnight View Post
anyone jayceing down the cause of the reconect error message post "crash" and fix.
Its affecting zilleans of players who were in cue and game.
A few top people saw the problem and Trundled off to tackle the issue.

Icker

11-26-2012

Urgot to stop derailing threads Damiya. Udyrn near destroyed the last thread I saw you in.

EDIT: still <3 tho

IConquer1101

11-26-2012

Quote:
A few top people saw the problem and Trundled off to tackle the issue.
Top.
Men.

12345678 ... 13