(champion concept) Ignotus, The Butler

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper11 View Post
bullet points
elaborate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deleven

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanzabarTheEagle View Post
elaborate.
i just read this champ idea:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2839096

it was easy to pick out the useful information because all the information was separated by a new line.

your post is full of large walls of text, i don't want to have to sift through all of it, you might consider rearranging your post to get more reviews.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarue

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanzabarTheEagle View Post
i think it would be a great idea to make a character like this. and no i dont watch to much anime. A there is no such thing as too much anime and B walter from hellsing is epic so i think a champion based off of him would be cool. riot doesnt seem to mind using things that already exist as a base for their champions. (poison ivy = Zyra, Augemented singed = Bane, Vlad the impaller = Vladimir. i could go on but im not going too.) what i really want is people to read my character design and give me some feedback weather they liked it or not and if things should be changed.
Why do you keep tortureing me, do I type like a guy who reads alot. and yes riot takes some stuff but really a butler, someone treated him bad so he became a champion for revenge lol and what you said about there never being enough anime is something someone who watches alot of anime would say. HA gocha!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper11 View Post
i just read this champ idea:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2839096

it was easy to pick out the useful information because all the information was separated by a new line.

your post is full of large walls of text, i don't want to have to sift through all of it, you might consider rearranging your post to get more reviews.
my info is separated by new line it looks exactly like this guy's, i have all the skills and stats in bold the only thing that i did was provide a more indepth descripion via examples incase new players were looking at it. the longest "wall of text" is his lore everything else is around 3 to 5 lines of text. and im sorry that people's attention spans are too short to be able to read more than 3 lines of text; i dont see how thats my fault.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarue View Post
Why do you keep tortureing me, do I type like a guy who reads alot. and yes riot takes some stuff but really a butler, someone treated him bad so he became a champion for revenge lol and what you said about there never being enough anime is something someone who watches alot of anime would say. HA gocha!!
now see you're just knit picking; unless you have something to contribute to my champion idea i suggest you move along to something else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarue

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanzabarTheEagle View Post
now see you're just knit picking; unless you have something to contribute to my champion idea i suggest you move along to something else.
im just sayin the butler idea kinda not right, it really just dosent sit well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarue View Post
im just sayin the butler idea kinda not right, it really just dosent sit well.
alright thank you for your contribution


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarue

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanzabarTheEagle View Post
alright thank you for your contribution
Your welcome


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-26-2012

more feed back please. im sorry if it takes a while to read i like to provide as much details as possible about things so that even a monkey could understand it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deleven

Senior Member

11-26-2012

this is how i would suggest you organize your post, I've taken and reformatted your Q's definition.

Q: I've got you now

Passive: basic attacks apply a bleed
damage:5% of damage each second for 1s/3s/5s/7s/10s

Active: launches out wires in a line skill shot damaging all enemy units it passes through; additionally Ignotus can reactivate this ability to pull the wires back along its path, bleeding enemies hit for a percentage of the initial damage.

range: 700/725/750/775/800
mana cost: 50/60/70/75/80
cooldown: 7s/6s/5s/3s/2s
initial damage: 80/100/120/140/200 +(0.3/0.4/0.5/0.6/0.7 ad)
reactivation damage: 20% of initial damage over X seconds

notes: max damage and bleed is 200 + 70% ad (lets say for the sake of simplic math your ad is 100 right now) so thats 270 damage and then the bleed is 54 lasting 5.4 seconds for a total of 270 bleed damage for a total of 540 damage now thats not too bad at max level all things considered. its like nid's spear except its not hitting for over 1000

for a math-crafter having all the number easily available is helpful to help us balance

ill give a detailed review, but it might take a while.


123456 ... 10