@Lyte - Some Closure?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductive Kitty View Post
Maybe you didn't read the thread? He got permabanned 3 days after a two week ban and his reform card showed old games. That's why he made the thread?

yes,

but did he learn anything before getting the two weeks ban?

he didn't go from warning to two weeks, did he?

Lover Boy

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
yes,

but did he learn anything before getting the two weeks ban?

he didn't go from warning to two weeks, did he?
When my parents say "last chance," that's when I change. He got a last chance, then had it taken from him.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductive Kitty View Post
When my parents say "last chance," that's when I change. He got a last chance, then had it taken from him.
well, too bad riot isn't your parents.

Ey Cuzzo

11-26-2012

Quote:
Okay smartass, it was clearly an analogy.

Bump.

MakJuice

11-26-2012

Quote:

Lol i bet you make friends as fast as you post.

Lord Poet

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
...Ping me privately if you want more details but sorry about the confusion with the Reform Card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ey Cuzzo View Post
...I understand you felt my permanent ban was deserved, however I still haven't seen the games/reports which I was banned for, even after contacting support like you suggested.

I appreciate all the work you have already done and I've also had clear success to change my behavior on my secondary account. However, I feel seeing the games which I was punished for in my last given chance (which lasted for 3 days), will give me that last bit of closure.
I'm a little confused. Based on Lyte's original post, it looks like Lyte suggested you contact him directly versus going through Support (i.e. "Ping me privately..."), but in your post in this thread it seems like you went ahead and contacted Support instead? Did you reach out to Lyte privately and he told you to go through Support? Or did you decide not to reach out to Lyte in the end?

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

11-26-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I was on vacation so didn't get to this. You rage at your teammates pretty often actually; in almost every game you are saying things like "ur sh*t" to your teammates. As a reminder, it's not OK to rage at players just because they are playing poorly and it's also not OK to retaliate. If a player is being toxic in your game just mute them and report them after the game; if you retaliate you are just ensuring that both of you are banned.

It doesn't look like your behavior is improving either as your 2nd account was just banned for 14-days and you are up for a permanent ban again.

Dracorya

11-26-2012

And people ask me why I'm a cynic when it comes to stuff like this.

PurpleFanta

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I was on vacation so didn't get to this. You rage at your teammates pretty often actually; in almost every game you are saying things like "ur sh*t" to your teammates. As a reminder, it's not OK to rage at players just because they are playing poorly and it's also not OK to retaliate. If a player is being toxic in your game just mute them and report them after the game; if you retaliate you are just ensuring that both of you are banned.

It doesn't look like your behavior is improving either as your 2nd account was just banned for 14-days and you are up for a permanent ban again.
I read in the summoner's code that its okay to, either defend yourself or respond (something along those lines) if you've been provoked or already yelled at. I sometimes cant keep myself from at least trying to explain things to people, and i'm kinda scared that i get too heated sometimes :/

For instance, the other day i was playing nasus in TT, our yi didnt really help at all, and i had about 800 ping for the first 10 or so minutes, so i wasnt doing too well. He constantly harassed me in chat, then moved to all chat saying things like "Number one pro nasus, never leaves tower" in all chat. I dont think i cursed, but i did respond to him about why i cant leave our tower, and that i do leave the tower when i know its not going to get me killed. I know i did get heated in my argument with him, but I didnt really bad mouth.

Is this okay or should i try to improve my attitude?

Anemoneya

11-26-2012

hahaha totally owned