In game shop crashes game.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuba Gooding

11-22-2012

When ever I try using the in game shop to buy items it crashes the game with a huge X where the item should be. Every time I try to reload the game after getting a bugsplat every time I open the shop I crash. Help please. Happy thanksgiving

http://i.imgur.com/6XKcf.jpg ( What I'm Seeing)

Cuba Gooding

11-23-2012

This crash happens in everything. Summoners Rift, TT, The Crystal Scar, and the Proving Grounds.
Normal, Ranked Or custom. Any Champion. and Lowest setting grahpics. No matter what the game will Crash Even. Using the key binding P or clicking on the shop Still equals a crash. Cannot play game Until this bug is addressed.

Cuba Gooding

11-23-2012

I'd really appreciate some help from a riot staff member...

Cuba Gooding

11-23-2012

Hey guys If you read this please bump this post so I might receive some assistance from Riot. Keep in mind I cannot play the game until I receive some help. Thank you.

Cuba Gooding

11-24-2012

Day three without league. Im dizzy! I cannot eat, Sleep, or play league of legends. things are getting hazzy ...................

Cuba Gooding

11-25-2012

A yo Riot staff. Hope you didnt get back to my tonight since the walking dead was on. Hopefully someone will get to me tomorrow on monday

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

11-25-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey Cuba,

Sorry you're having that issue. I'd recommend running a repair (you can do that by clicking on the gear on the launcher). Be aware that it takes awhile, but that SHOULD fix your problem.

Give that a try and let me know that fixes your issue, ok?

Cuba Gooding

11-26-2012

Hazahh! The first three times seemed to do nothing. But the fourth actually fixed the problem. Thanks for the response.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

11-26-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Happy to help!

Good luck on the fields of justice