[Solo Q Secrets #004] ELO’s Like Money – Use It Wisely

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jon Quìxote

Member

11-13-2012

thanks for taking the time to do this. i read all of your posts and learned some good stuff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryzeonline

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonlQuixote View Post
thanks for taking the time to do this. i read all of your posts and learned some good stuff.

JonlQuixote, thank you very much. Every comment, thumb up, and bump helps so much to get this in front of people's eyes, hopefully help them learn and improve their game experience, and contribute to the whole LOL community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NullAurelian

Senior Member

11-16-2012

All this needs now is a sticky. Its a very sensible guide.

Edit: and bumpity


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryzeonline

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullAurelian View Post
All this needs now is a sticky. Its a very sensible guide.

Edit: and bumpity
Thanks so much, NullAurelian, I really appreciate it.

Here's what I'm considering for part 6:

"Desperation Plays & Hail Marys"
"You Picked The Right Champ... Right?"
"Admitting It Helps: Guys... I F***ed Up"

Stay tuned!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Wolf 47

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Thanks for these guides! I know for a fact I'm not starting ranked soon, but I found these still aply to normals. Amazing work: keep it up!

P.S. - you should write a psychology book. Do it. gl hf!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryzeonline

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 47 View Post
Thanks for these guides! I know for a fact I'm not starting ranked soon, but I found these still aply to normals. Amazing work: keep it up!

P.S. - you should write a psychology book. Do it. gl hf!
Thanks so much, Shadow Wolf 47! This kinda thing means a lot to me

And yes, these tips basically all apply to "Normals" as well, and I'd love it if people shared them with normals as well.

Maybe I should re-title them:

League Psychology #001, League Psych #002, etc.

Eh?



P.S. If I wrote a book, could I count on you to buy it and support me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Wolf 47

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Truck ya man!
....I'd be the weirdo with his tent and camping stuff outside, waiting for the bookstore to open so I could be the first to get it....lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coaches

Senior Member

11-25-2012

TL;DR - Play top or mid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryzeonline

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 47 View Post
Truck ya man!
....I'd be the weirdo with his tent and camping stuff outside, waiting for the bookstore to open so I could be the first to get it....lol
Hahahah! All good man, I think most people can use a creepy-tent-weirdo enthusiastically supporting their work

Well, I'm not sure if it's in the cards, but I did write Solo Q Secrets 6,7... they might all turn into a book

[Solo Q Secrets #006] Breathe In (The Soul-Crushing Defeat)
[Solo Q Secrets #007] Clash Of The Titans’ … Personalities


Thanks again man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

01-12-2013


123