What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsunaxJungxSugu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
This:

"Dear Summoners,

Missed the limited period sales of Harrowing skins last year? Just joined LoL this year? Worry no more! Here we are bringing some of the most wanted legacy skins back to you! And, you get to decide which ones will be back for SALE!

Simply vote for the ones you want to bring back before 1200 27 Nov, and top 5 choices will be on sale @ 70%, 60%, 50%, 40% and 30% off respectively from 1200 30 Nov to 2359 3 Dec!"

is ridiculous. You mean if I played this game in another region they would give me the chance to get limited skins like Kitty Kat and Mundo Mundo? I really feel like I play in the wrong region...
what region is this from?!!?

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cierro View Post
what region is this from?!!?

I'm pretty sure this is an Asian region from what I can tell about Garena.....

I am actually sort of taken aback that American consumers don't have access to this kind of sale.... that's absurd.

Do11aBi11

11-25-2012

4-6 seem to be awesome for me...

S0rter

11-25-2012

One more thing that will make me want to switch to Garena: http://lolachievements.garena.com/newbie/. They have Achievements! lol I am dl-ing the client as we speak.

hShTg kObE LoGiC

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by docpaul View Post
magnificent twisted fate, red baron corki, annie in wonderland, firefighter tristana, and alien invader heimerdinger are not eligible for a 50% off sale according to riot when these skins were retired unless they're planning on giving refunds to everyone who bought them when they were retired:

"since these skins are legendary, we opted not to reduce their price. A big part of purchasing a legendary skin is they're a bit more exclusive by nature, and we didn't want to diminish that, especially since we're about to make them even more exclusive for the players that already purchased these early edition legendaries."

this poll is still misleading and should be reset. If you're voting for option 6 thinking you'll be getting one of these legendary skins at half price you are going to be disappointed.
we just want swamp master kennen

Udyrfrykte

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Riot made a commitment years ago to the players that bought them that it would not create additional copies of Kitty Kat Katarina and other Limited Edition skins.
...|
..\ /
Quote:
...|
..\ /
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Riot made a commitment years ago to the players that bought them that it would not create additional copies of Kitty Kat Katarina and other Limited Edition skins, unless it's for non-NA players.
Fixed.

Kwazzimoto

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
I'm pretty sure this is an Asian region from what I can tell about Garena......

I am actually sort of taken aback that American consumers don't have access to this kind of sale.... that's absurd

Kwazzimoto

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rter View Post
One more thing that will make me want to switch to Garena: http://lolachievements.garena.com/newbie/. They have Achievements! lol I am dl-ing the client as we speak.

WHAT?!?!? I wish we had those.....

BattleCruiser55

11-25-2012

I want a chance at Nottingham and Yellow Jacket Shen :[, but option 6 isnt going to be chosen.

xEvolutions

11-25-2012

Noooooooooooooooooo, no blitzcrank skins! That's so sad I wish I had one of the legacy blitz skins.