What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Persona

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayori View Post
We're obviously getting the ****ty end of the stick, look at the skins available to come back for the Chinese servers: http://forum.lol.garena.com/showthre...-skins-on-sale!
Wait wait wait what the **** Riot?

Legitimately, what. The. ****?

Fayori

11-25-2012

I'm sure if they gave us the option of having the Chinese sale or what we're currently looking at, damn near everyone would prefer the Chinese sale.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
We're obviously getting the ****ty end of the stick, look at the skins available to come back for the Chinese servers: http://forum.lol.garena.com/showthre...-skins-on-sale!
Lmfao. Is Riot going to do anything right this year?

sirturkey1

11-25-2012

Vote for the 50% massive skin sale.

sirturkey1

11-25-2012

Quote:
I'm sure if they gave us the option of having the Chinese sale or what we're currently looking at, damn near everyone would prefer the Chinese sale.
Asians get preference when company owned by Asians.....

The D ls Silent

11-25-2012

:3

Poofums

11-25-2012

> Asians get preference when company owned by Asians....

Whut. The company is based out of California, what are you talking about?

Also, return old legacy skins please. :c Masquerade Evelynn and Mistletoe LeBlanc need to happen.

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

This:

"Dear Summoners,

Missed the limited period sales of Harrowing skins last year? Just joined LoL this year? Worry no more! Here we are bringing some of the most wanted legacy skins back to you! And, you get to decide which ones will be back for SALE!

Simply vote for the ones you want to bring back before 1200 27 Nov, and top 5 choices will be on sale @ 70%, 60%, 50%, 40% and 30% off respectively from 1200 30 Nov to 2359 3 Dec!"

is ridiculous. You mean if I played this game in another region they would give me the chance to get limited skins like Kitty Kat and Mundo Mundo? I really feel like I play in the wrong region...

Kwazzimoto

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cierro View Post
Hippalus, can you explain why korean server get SNSD ahri skin and we don't? does that mean we don't have enough snsd fans here? whats with the special treatment? surely you won't say "because NA server doesn't have enough people to buy this skin (or enjoy it)."

They like to limit the skins you can and can't buy because it's just a fun thing to do apparently... Can't have nerdrage *****fits unless you give the nerdlings something to spaz about....

RÊD

11-25-2012

everybody should of clicked all the options so we cant decide a winner,thus, all options go through