Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Many Ninjas

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraxe View Post
it doesn't matter if trist was more wrong, this was not trist's tribunal. He was just as wrong for refusing to work with her.

also,

Jarvan IV [00:20:15] this ryze feeding for nothing
Ryze [00:20:27] jarvan i'm gonna ignore you if you stuff like that again
Ryze [00:20:35] unhelpfull and offensive
Jarvan IV [00:20:38] whatever that means
Jarvan IV [00:20:41] please stop feeding
Ryze [00:20:53] that's both unhelpful and offensive
Jarvan IV [00:20:59] im asking you nicely
Vayne [00:21:05] care
Ryze [00:21:08] you are offending me by usuing fieedign
Jarvan IV [00:21:23] and youre offending my by feeding
Ryze [00:21:29] ignored
Jarvan IV [00:21:32] thanks for not helping

that is hardcore trolling by ryze he knows that he is pissing off J4, and is reacting like that just to piss him off.
So you're saying that since Jarvan didn't get a rage reaction out of Ryze that Ryze is somehow pissing Jarvan off? Ok if thats the case then good for Ryze. Jarvan is still a dick for attempting to get a Ryze out of Ryze.. see what I did there :P

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
it doesn't matter if trist was more wrong, this was not trist's tribunal. He was just as wrong for refusing to work with her.

also,

Jarvan IV [00:20:15] this ryze feeding for nothing
Ryze [00:20:27] jarvan i'm gonna ignore you if you stuff like that again
Ryze [00:20:35] unhelpfull and offensive
Jarvan IV [00:20:38] whatever that means
Jarvan IV [00:20:41] please stop feeding
Ryze [00:20:53] that's both unhelpful and offensive
Jarvan IV [00:20:59] im asking you nicely
Vayne [00:21:05] care
Ryze [00:21:08] you are offending me by usuing fieedign
Jarvan IV [00:21:23] and youre offending my by feeding
Ryze [00:21:29] ignored
Jarvan IV [00:21:32] thanks for not helping

that is hardcore trolling by ryze he knows that he is pissing off J4, and is reacting like that just to piss him off.

How in any possible world is this 'hardcore trolling'? This is downright pleasant compared to most of the things I encounter in games (or even things I often say in games). The ryze is completely reasonable in the listed text.

Burizar

11-23-2012

i believe it will take 20 pages until riot respond

Teraxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetoh90 View Post
So you're saying that since Jarvan didn't get a rage reaction out of Ryze that Ryze is somehow pissing Jarvan off? Ok if thats the case then good for Ryze. Jarvan is still a dick for attempting to get a Ryze out of Ryze.. see what I did there :P

J4 said ryze is feeding, and ryze said it is offensive I refuse to communicate, as a matter of fact The banned person refused to communicate in 3 of the 4 games and immediately resorts to ignore people.

LSA

11-23-2012

I would love to play with this guy. Does bad and doesn't blame anybody.

Teraxe

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oconnomo View Post
How in any possible world is this 'hardcore trolling'? This is downright pleasant compared to most of the things I encounter in games (or even things I often say in games). The ryze is completely reasonable in the listed text.

You think the reasonable response to someone telling you to stop feeding is to put them on ignore?

The MechE

11-23-2012

ಠ_ಠ

If you actually look at the cases and take the time to read them, it's obvious he's trolling. And this isn't happening just in one game. He's doing this repeatedly.

Tell me, summoners, for case two, do you really want that player on your team?

Burizar

11-23-2012

Quote:
J4 said ryze is feeding, and ryze said it is offensive I refuse to communicate, as a matter of fact The banned person refused to communicate in 3 of the 4 games and immediately resorts to ignore people.
so you will get banned after ignore the people that have been harassing and calling you stupid all game?

Alamandaros

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino Parakeet View Post
If anything, it should have been Xin who was reported.
I hate when I'm reading a tribunal case where the "offender" has done something minor to get reported, but one of his teammates is throwing out every profanity and racist comment you could imagine. Why can't we punish those people instead?

Fire Style

11-23-2012

tribunal OP pls fix riot and unban this man..........LYTE PLS