How does it feel being a Female?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morphine

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCruel Killer View Post
this topic is very constructive
It's actually been pretty friendly and troll-free? Not bad at all for the LoL GD.

Garnet

11-23-2012

I imagine not all that different from being a dude.

I personally have major issues surrounding my period, so I'm on HBC to make sure I don't have them except for once or twice a year. Yay! 21st century!

I like my breasts sometimes, but large breasts are not all they're cracked up to be. If they're natural, they're probably going to start sagging earlier, and you'll probably get stretch marks from them coming on so rapidly. They also hurt! Exercising can be a big pain, so you need to invest in a good sports bra.

All in all, though, boobs are pretty great. If you drop food, they'll usually catch it for you. If you're cold, you can just stick your hand down your chest and bam! Warm hands. They also make good cup holders in a pinch. God bless boobies.

Curves are awesome. God damn, do I love having curves. I love curves on other women as well. Of course, all women are beautiful, but I like my women soft and with some hips to hold. <3

I'm not particularly hormonal so my moods are stable. Some women might have that problem, but I don't. I'm pretty level headed.

It occasionally gets frustrating when people criticize you because unless you're wearing a frigging turtle neck, then you're probably going to have a bit of cleavage. They're just breasts. Get over it. At the same time, if you don't have breasts on the larger side, you're criticized because you don't have cleavage. I don't get that. There are a lot of things like this I could delve into, but I don't feel like this is a place. So we'll leave the discussion at boobs.

I often wish I had a ***** just because I feel lots of things would be easier. But I also think it must be a bit strange to have something hanging between your legs. Do you notice it? :P I guess not... it's probably the same as breasts. You've had them for most of your life (well, er, all your life in the case of a *****) so you just don't notice they're there after a while.

Aría

11-23-2012

No difference, except bleeding each month and dealing with cramps I guess.

Although, It'd be great to stop being banned on servers in Steam games because they think you're using a voice changer and it's impossible to be female in 2012 playing a game. =o

Kilivin777

11-23-2012

My main question for a woman is if age really affects the maturity of a woman? I feel like the majority of female friends I know of are all extremely preppy/sassy in some way, which worries me if it is normal. x_x And yes . . most guys hate it when girls are sassy. . I think. . D:

Damiya

Technical Analyst

11-23-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilivin777 View Post
My main question for a woman is if age really affects the maturity of a woman? I feel like the majority of female friends I know of are all extremely preppy/sassy in some way, which worries me if it is normal. x_x And yes . . most guys hate it when girls are sassy. . I think. . D:
Age affects women just like it affects men. Some old men are immature, some old women are immature, some young men are mature, some young women are mature.

There's no rule of thumb; we're not a different species, guys ;P

CynicalGiant

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suns song View Post
Do you notice it? :P I guess not... it's probably the same as breasts. You've had them for most of your life (well, er, all your life in the case of a *****) so you just don't notice they're there after a while.
You let your mind wander for even a minute and it's harder than a rock. Almost always when you don't want it to.

It also get's stuck to clothing on hot days. Frustrating as all hell.

Its like a party guy, a very obnoxious one.

Garnet

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilivin777 View Post
Does age affect the maturity of a guy?

There are a lot of young immature guys, just as there are a lot of young, immature girls. Some people mature earlier than others. It really depends on a lot of factors. Some of them may grow up; some of them might not. I wouldn't worry about it too much. : )

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suns song View Post
I imagine not all that different from being a dude.

I personally have major issues surrounding my period, so I'm on HBC to make sure I don't have them except for once or twice a year. Yay! 21st century!

I like my breasts sometimes, but large breasts are not all they're cracked up to be. If they're natural, they're probably going to start sagging earlier, and you'll probably get stretch marks from them coming on so rapidly. They also hurt! Exercising can be a big pain, so you need to invest in a good sports bra.

All in all, though, boobs are pretty great. If you drop food, they'll usually catch it for you. If you're cold, you can just stick your hand down your chest and bam! Warm hands. They also make good cup holders in a pinch. God bless boobies.

Curves are awesome. God damn, do I love having curves. I love curves on other women as well. Of course, all women are beautiful, but I like my women soft and with some hips to hold. <3

I'm not particularly hormonal so my moods are stable. Some women might have that problem, but I don't. I'm pretty level headed.

I often wish I had a ***** just because I feel lots of things would be easier. But I also think it must be a bit strange to have something hanging between your legs. Do you notice it? :P I guess not... it's probably the same as breasts. You've had them for most of your life (well, er, all your life in the case of a *****) so you just don't notice they're there after a while.
WTF, I want to only have periods 1 or 2 times a year! How do I get on that?? Mine cause anemia, is that bad enough?

I'm not sure what's considered large. I used to think I had large boobies until I moved down South. These chicks are HUGE! I can't exercise much since my anemia causes me to have a rapid heartbeat. Tried going to the gym with a friend for a week.... didn't even start sweating yet before the machine said my heart was beating too fast....

I want to ask you, do you like girls in a sexual way? Please don't be offended. I always found women to be attractive but Idk if that makes me a lesbian?

And guys... yeah when they are not in the mood, it gets pretty small... it's amazing how much they grow in such a short amount of time o.o

TerasDominicus

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
All people are exactly the same in every way and your body has absolutely no influence on your perception of the world.

-.-

I don't know , sometimes my ***** affects my perception.
Sometimes.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
All people are exactly the same in every way and your body has absolutely no influence on your perception of the world.

-.-
studies show, that women have a much wider visual angle than men. so in the literal sense, women have a different perception on the world then men.

schooled!

but jokes aside, whoever tries to make a statement about the difference between the existence as a man or woman only makes assumptions, since we have actually no idea what it would be like to live as the opposite sex.

there are already so many anatomical differences. no person can really claim to fully understand the other gender.