What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsumoto

Recruiter

11-23-2012

I don't have a single one on the legacy skins list. So I hope some get brought back for the sale. My wallet is a little scared of that possibility.

Also if the legacy skins come back, how many on that list would be up for sale? 10-15? 15-20? Less?

BeastBox

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amariithynar View Post
Exactly.

@Hippalus, has the topic of whether it's fair to the large portion of players who never heard of the game in its first year (It was rather small) that can't buy any of the 2010 year Limited skins (which, arguably, are some of the most popular) every occured in the Riot offices before? Yes, when the playerbase was smaller, it was a reasonable promise, but considering the explosion of popularity, would it not be fair to render them legacy instead of just limited?
How is this different from any limited edition anything ever released in any collectible market ever? It just adds to their prestige; doesn't mean they should resell them.

Really hoping for option 5 ... and maybe option 2 ...

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyasu13 View Post
I don't have a single one on the legacy skins list. So I hope some get brought back for the sale. My wallet is a little scared of that possibility.

Also if the legacy skins come back, how many on that list would be up for sale? 10-15? 15-20? Less?

All but the holiday ones is my interpretation.

mambawarrior0

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes, if the voting is close, we will err on the side of doing more rather than less. Option #5 is tracking closely at this point as well, especially since the edit.
Everybody balance out the votes.

YamaXenuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Striker Ezreal q.q

Genris

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Riot made a commitment years ago to the players that bought them that it would not create additional copies of Kitty Kat Katarina and other Limited Edition skins. We would obviously love to sell them to new players, but despite what you might hear frequently in GD, greed does not drive decisions at Riot.
You should make an exception for Re-Gifted Amumu, and then re-release him as one of the special Christmas skins. It's so perfect! Then he'd be Re-Re-Gifted Amumu! Poor Amumu.

KorySymbolic

11-23-2012

I want yellow jacket shen!!!!

AlvaroBejar

11-23-2012

come on 30+ legacy skin 50%

YamaXenuz

11-23-2012

Barely anyone plays Nocturne or Annie,
And i'd give around 30 of my 105 owned skins just for Striker Ezreal...
Isn't there any way that i'm able to get it? s;

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
Everybody balance out the votes.

Damn, that's a good idea.