What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verthy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Hipp, Is there any way that riot will do 3 of the 6 above? or just a max of 2

TOP10 ELO

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
I am tracking the votes between #4 and #6 since I added the addditional clarity to the post. They are tracking very closely since then, which likely means both will be included in the sale event.
And not #5 ? Lol omg this hippalus

Lenny Kravîtz

11-23-2012

must.... have.... fire... fighter... tristana

Lord eXecutor

11-23-2012

50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)

kitty kat is not there ... stop voting for this

Mxie

11-23-2012

Quote:
We are working on ways that players who own Limited Edition skins like Kitty Kat Katarina can sell them to players who don't. There are several challenges with implementing this kind of system, one of which is that demand will be much higher than supply, which could mean prices of 5,000 RP for some of the rarer skins.
Have you guys taken into account limited skins on banned accounts? Will you make them available somehow, or leave them in the void forever?

Gloont

11-23-2012

Honestly I don't care as long as you bring back a Blitz skin.

CrackisGood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Make Every skin on sale!!!!

Mr Ratz

11-23-2012

Quote:
We are working on ways that players who own Limited Edition skins like Kitty Kat Katarina can sell them to players who don't. There are several challenges with implementing this kind of system, one of which is that demand will be much higher than supply, which could mean prices of 5,000 RP for some of the rarer skins.
Why not create new limited edition skins. If I am not mistaken the last skins from an event became legacy, thus they can come back. If new limited edition skins came out, people who want something people can't get after would be satisfied.

I myself really wish I had some of the older limited edition skins, but I know that I can never get one and that's why I want it so much.

Also, with an ever rising number of champions, do you think future events could have a greater variety of champions with featured thematic skins? Just looking at harrowing for the last three years, the number of skins have continually decreased while the amount of champions increased.

Eat Orange Be K

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
This is what I asked support in a ticket once. Why Garena and other places have "Limited" skins almost always available, or bring them back regularly. They told me they won't come back, no reason why other regions still have them.

Explain that to me Riot.
From what I've seen addressed to this before (it has been a lot), Garena and Riot are different companies. Garena didn't make the commitment, Riot did. Which yes, seems silly considering they're not totally seperate "games" since they're seperate companies- such as how our S2 World Champs were from Garena. <_<

Zerglinator

11-23-2012

So wait...Magnificent Twisted Fate will be 50% off?

A LEGENDARY SKIN ON SALE?