What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carzanso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Option 7: Combine Riots Budget together to make the best RUMBLE SKIN IN THE WORLD, and then gift it to me.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

all the sale options are really weak. don't know why people are voting for them when the rp one is the only one guaranteed to get you something you want

oh right they think holiday skins are coming back. looool

MGFist

11-23-2012

a mix of options 4 5 and 6 would be awesome.

SculptorOvFlesh

11-23-2012

Refuse to vote. This is trash compared to Last Year.

SilverSkorpious

11-23-2012

Seriously people. look ath the skins that are legacy here- http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=603934
Are those really worth wasting our voted for sale on? Most look like ***, and you HAVE to know the holiday ones aren't coming back...

Saboba42

11-23-2012

Since there seems to be so much demand for the "limited" skins like kitty kat, why isn't a limited edition skin sale an option? I'm pretty sure the skins are still in the game for the purchasers, so it's probably not a technical issue. All I can think of off hand is that the street cred for buying the skins way back when was a part of the explicit purpose of making the skins limited. If this is the case, it might be a win/win for the art team to take demanded limited skins, add a few slight alterations so you can tell the old limited skins from the "remastered" skins and then have a 100% price "remastered" limited skin sale for a week or two. Limited skins are still limited, players get what they want, riot takes all of the money we want to throw at them for a small time investment by the art department.

Disney can open the Disney vault. Riot why can't you T_T.

Zblugg

11-23-2012

Skins.

And then play this song at login screen: Skinned.

Thank you very much.

Stetto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
EDIT - to clarify the last option, the legacy skins that would go on sale at 50% off are skins that were previously retired during sales events, NOT holiday skins or limited edition skins such as Kitty Kat Katarina. The list of eligible skins includes:

Crimson Akali
Matador Alistar
Pharaoh Amumu
Red Riding Annie
Annie In Wonderland
Safari Caitlyn
Nightmare Cho'Gath
Red Baron Corki
Mr. Mundoverse
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Masquerade Evelynn
Nottingham Ezreal
Desert Trooper Garen
Scuba Gragas
Alien Invader Heimerdinger
Angler Jax
Phantom Karthus
Unmasked Kayle
Swamp Master Kennen
Sonoran Kog'Maw
Shamrock Malphite
Vizier Malzahar
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Leopard Nidalee
Sasquatch Nunu
Blacksmith Poppy
Noxus Poppy
Professor Ryze
Workshop Shaco
Frozen Shen
Yellow Jacket Shen
Hextech Sion
Spectacular Sivir
Emerald Taric
Badger Teemo
Firefighter Tristana
Highland Tryndamere
The Magnificent Twisted Fate
Kingpin Twitch
Butcher Urgot
Feral Warwick
Time Machine Zilean
I
Want
Lollypoppy!

I've already driven the EUW-player support crazy, because of this. Please make me stop! ;-)

jremmons

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
all the sale options are really weak. don't know why people are voting for them when the rp one is the only one guaranteed to get you something you want

oh right they think holiday skins are coming back. looool
Yep, most people have no idea what each of these options include. For instance, I thought the 50% off never before sale skins may have included the Legendary ones (it does not).
Many do not know which are limited and which are legacy, nor the difference between the two.

All around a confusing poll much in line with Hippalus' polling for the Harrowing/Shadow Isles skins.

Fuey500

11-23-2012

@Hippalus, so would Snowmerdinger come back? o.o lol cause that one is my favorite skin in the GAME.