What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOODFOOD

11-23-2012

It would have be a sale that we can't usually get, and a pretty darn good one.

I voted for the 75% off one, because I spent way too much money doing it last time and I plan on doing it again too. I don't need any rune pages or boosts, and I'm actually kind of against the Legacy Skin sale.

I think this is going to boil down to - how long have you been playing the game, and how long have you been spending RP?

Stark Midnight

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphtronics View Post
lol.. its in January.. by that time every skin eligible should haven't have been on sale once.. unless its a skin released not long ago (like NOT long ago)
hate to break it to you but there are many skins that haven't been on sale in forever, check the blacklisteded skins. This is the reason why this sale is the best, because the best skins are blacklisted as in never been on sale for forever.

Icebender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Given the big commotion from last year about legacy vs limited edition skins, I don't see why Hippalus shouldn't have clarified it before starting the poll... I mean think about it Hippalus... you decide to stick with putting off a sale on legacy skins because it ends with the highest amount of votes and listed the skins out. What do you think will happen then? Obviously more angry customers. But you don't have to take my advice and restart the poll or anything. You are in fact in charge and I'm just the guy who doesn't know anything sitting behind his computer in his pjs typing this out.

Jp Zachariah

11-23-2012

Honostly Id prefer it if a bunch of champions get put on sale instead. I could care less about skins.

S0rter

11-23-2012

I like the initiative to have a sale of this magnitude. One this that will always bother me is the "retirement of skins". Why on earth would you EVER consider doing this? I guess Riot doesn't care about new players. Catering to us existing and old timers is just fine but you are actually hurting yourselves. If legacy = seen never again than the concept does not makes sense in an online game. Just my 2 cents.

*prepares for downvotes and rage from self-entitled old players*

Calderweiss

11-23-2012

You people won't be missing out just because legacy skins aren't limited editions (although I really wanted silent night sona), but seriously, this is THE time to get noxus poppy, little red riding annie, and ANGLER JAX. Idk about you, but I want some of those legacy skins.

Based God Sion

11-23-2012

I will cut off my arm if I could buy Mundoverse.

BallsMcGee94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Everyone keep in mind it brings back LEGACY skins. not limited edition skins. No riot, no goalkeeper's, no kitty kat, no snow bunny nid, only leopard and that doesnt look that good. And these will be at 50%, you'll have a better deal with the 75% ones. and its a joke sale to people who already bought legacy skins in the past since we have them already.

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
hate to break it to you but there are many skins that haven't been on sale in forever, check the blacklisteded skins. This is the reason why this sale is the best, because the best skins are blacklisted as in never been on sale for forever.

If there were an actual list of skins that were getting put on sale, I'd agree. There's a chance the skin you're after isnt' going to be included and no guarantee that it's not on the blacklist. Even Full Metal Pantheon went on sale eventually..... so this is not the best option.

Eleshakai

11-23-2012

I would actually consider buying some more rp if they brought back legacy and limited edition....