What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twitchious

11-23-2012

Pretty sure people are mistaking Legacy for Limited. Which makes me sad. :/

0 0

11-23-2012

I want to change my vote D: LOL I thought Silent Night Sona was Legacy dang xD oh well my fault for not doing research first

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
This is why I hate this poll so much.

Sure sure, but some of us really want skins (SCUBA Gragas) that are not Kitty Kat (I'm not even sure why this one is wanted so badly).

I've not got a problem with them putting EVERY skin on sale, it's the uber nerds that think having a limited edition skin makes them specialer. Sure there are some I'd like, but I know they won't be back (because I can read).

The legacies were always given the opportunity to come back, so I'd like for it to happen so that the people that want them (myself included) can get them. Would I want a Santa Gragas? Sure, but I know that opportunity is completely shot. Is my chance at a SCUBA Gragas? Hopefully not.

0 0

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacaen View Post
Since this is the case, I think you should edit your original post and include that little note in there so that everyone will be able to see it right off the bat and not expect a Kitty Katarina.
I second this!!!!!

erosumikun

11-23-2012

@ HIPPO,

If in January riot can't sell 2 PARticular limited edition skins due to riot policy .....then Pls read my thread below. It solves everything ...every1 is happy...even the haters

(Don't mind the title ..that was an accident ..It was actually @ you..so if you could get riot to quickly act on it before january that would be EPIC )

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post31685196

Stark Midnight

11-23-2012

voted 50% of skin super sale because thats obviously the best deal, i think alot of people are mistaking limited edition for legacy skins. Skins like bewitching nidalee and kitty kat katarina are never coming back.

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

pls bring the nunu skin back

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitchious View Post
Pretty sure people are mistaking Legacy for Limited. Which makes me sad. :/

Anyone making this mistake is illiterate.

Listen, all the skins will be 75% off at some point if you're patient and you watch the daily sales. (some of them might take a long time... but they all hit eventually).

The only chance to get something unique in this sale is a guarantee that legendary skins will go on sale (won't happen, I think only 1 legendary has EVER gone on sale, ever!) or legacy skins coming back.

This makes legacies making a return the best option.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-23-2012
3 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mochi View Post
@Hippalus, can you elaborate on option #4? What do you mean by "some never on sale before"? Random skins that just happened to never have been on sale before? Or possibly Legendary skins? Please explain
It would not include Legendary skins. We would make sure to include skins that are eligible to go on sale but never have.

Kwazzimoto

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
voted 50% of skin super sale because thats obviously the best deal, i think alot of people are mistaking limited edition for legacy skins. Skins like bewitching nidalee and kitty kat katarina are never coming back.

50% off super sale is not the best deal. Only a handful of skins have never gone on to be 75% off (and they will eventually)... 50% off is nothing and doesn't add anything unique.