What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
We will be putting together a sale event after the holidays and would like to give players input into what goes on sale. Vote for what youd like to see included in the sale, and feel free to add any additional feedback/ideas in the thread below.
  • 50% off boosts
  • 50% off rune pages
  • RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September)
  • 50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale)
  • 75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault)
  • 50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)
I was hoping at least for a small line apologizing for the Black Friday fiasco.

AlienSexRanger

11-23-2012

I want Noxus poppy.

jremmons

11-23-2012

You definitely need to do a 50% off sale for skins like DFist Lee Sin and JDragon WuKong that have not been on sale for almost a year.
Also, it seems pretty lame/dumb to wait until AFTER the holidays to put stuff on sale. I'd be more likely to spend money now than after already going broke buying presents etc.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-23-2012
2 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntuitionaL View Post
Oh god I want all of these.

Some people need to realise though that legacy skins aren't the same as limited edition skins so do your research on what skins are exactly legacy before you consider voting for the legacy skin option.

Silent night sona is not legacy, it is limited edition and also kitty kat katarina. Look at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=123056 which gives a collection of ALL of the skins, noting if they are legacy or not and also have screenshots of them with regular updates.
Correct - it would be legacy skins only, which are mostly skins that were retired during sales events in the past two years.

InfernoReversal

11-23-2012

Quote:
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)
This sale is in January. The holidays are long gone. I doubt Riot would bring back any of the holiday legacy skins. They are probably going to bring back the legacy skins retired last Black Friday.

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THAT CHOICE!

EDIT: I'm not sure if i was clear. Of course Riot is going to bring back holiday legacy skins. Just not during January. It doesn't make any sense to do so. Also, this was posted before Hippalus listed the legacy skins on the ront page.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

F UCK Striker Ezreal is limited.....

D:

I want to switch my vote -.-

Renekton Bot

11-23-2012

So no Kitty Kat Renekton, then?

ProtestTheBread

11-23-2012

Hippalus I'm liking the work your bringing.

冒牌貨

11-23-2012

Meh, the choices could be worse I guess :P

IronMaidenDlanor

11-23-2012

These are good choices. I personally don't think more skins should be made legacy, though, because there are so many legacy skins as it is. However, I'm glad to see some legacy skins may finally be returning, and a super sale sounds awesome.

Also, to Hippalus, I was wondering, do you have any plans for a small 75% off champion sale in December, like the one last year? I thought that was a pretty nice Christmas present.