@ moobeat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erosumikun

11-21-2012

[PENTA EDIT]~~dont mind TITLE error.This isn't @ moobeat,Its for gangnamstylus & RIOT etc.

This isn't a chinese parable or anything but a wise man once said ......could you guys hear us out and release a brand new YellowCard Kat~ it is an alternative color by long awaited popular demand for those who didnt invent a time machine to get redcard -_- (all you need is blonde hairdye) ...If you follow the drift then share the hairdye with allstar akali too. I'm not talking about hitsparks and effects here.........What I'm saying is the actual new MODELS will probably never touch them in a dozen years --so making new skins for them before responding to a popular demand_(_for quality not quantity) is very counter productive and time consuming to riot's poor staff members ESPecially since the Ninja-chick twins both have too many skins for their own wardrobes -_-. I think the wardrobe just broke

The new 2k upvote thread Down'sSyn'Spree trend is currently the only solution available but these threads inconvenience and step on the summoners who have to make these lengthy threads...did I mention they inconvenience the poor hippo too so surely there must be a better optional solution available)

The reason people mainly request Kat is because riot unknowingly made an honest mistake by making their best model(redcard) very cheap and very unavailable-- and now-- her latest skin models still can't hold a candle to the old one -which was not their intention I'm certain)...New skins are supposed to surpass old skins significantly but the reverse is evident. Akali's newer models are almost on par with her unavailable_Allstar_Skin (but *almost* should not be enough in my opinion) which is why she is requested almost as much as the Kat's Kitty+Redcard models are requested for trade.

(Wise man's PS) : This concept is unique to akali and Kat ONLY and should definitely take priority over releasing Cyber Kat and Crimsonelite Kat, because in general, .... models themselves are more important to summoners than any hitspark, dance or special effect you can come up with. This concept does not contradict riot policies and is in fact currently being used in the client right now. There are countless examples of color alternatives like [crimson akali +stinger akali] So thanks 4 listenin' . Hair dye doesn't take long to apply so maybe they could do it in time for black friday sale (but they should not have made them unavailable in my opinion...I think that was a unique mi$take made by riot and is costing them a$ we $peak because ninja girl celebrity twins make $$$...just my opinion though) This is centuries overdue in our opinion XD. Thanks4 listenin' EDIT] but due to several edits ...therez more to read below XD.

[EDIT .. Thanks to 007 for expanding his idea...I didn't even think of that XD] This was 007's outlook on the kat. His original statement is on page 3 I think. QUOTED below:

Quote:
Dude why don't you put that penta plan of yours on your front page. I prefer it over the hairdye plan since I've always wanted a pentakill Kat skin that looked kinda like redcard. 100X better if akali shared the same skin. I always saw them as twins too RROOFL !!!. What are you bro, my clone from another dimension ?? The only difference between my idea and yours is that I wanted her clothed in shorts and a backless top with the pentakill tattoo cuz it would look 100% badass and hott !!. Hell it would look BETTER than redcard and Kitty put together.
So that's how the pentakill design discussion came about. I have this man to thank lol. The look we were talking about reminded me of some o' my older long time favourite HeavyMetal Videos to better Illustrate the new Penta twins look. Don't mind Matt, the homicidal guy with the long hair, the point is this is one of the best examples of how I pictured the ninja twins' front design .The rear design is easy-- Just a backless top (-- maybe a string or two in the back for the most lol) Sunglasses/earrings are optional at best (not too important).
Shoes =ankle_high_CONVERSE_NINJA_TABI DUHH ....but dont forget that tattoo right above the @ss XD (I'm serious..don't forget that tattoo riot). Just observe the female protagonist in the video. (Feel free to pause throughout but no oggling cause u might get run over by angry Matthew too XD) .

PS .. please upvote (green thumb in THIS_thread not the other one) before you folllow the youtube link (As you can guess this took FOREVER to put in actual words without offending anyone lol) [EDIT : appreciate the support guys XD] ...Bumps appreciated too

[\/ new rockband chick penta look HERE @ youtube \/ ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...LkeDeRiKw&NR=1

c4steryi

11-21-2012

My bump....Is yours ... No potions required derp

erosumikun

11-21-2012

You know you want the damned potion..stop being modest yi -.-
(edit) takes junkie 2 know junkie :P

FEEDnLeaveSTEVE

11-21-2012

Wait there's a black friday sale @_@ ? *Throws credit cards at the screen*

erosumikun

11-21-2012

I don't want to get your hopes up but it hasn't been confirmed. I guess we will know by late THURS or FRI about any legacy or special sales...:S

erosumikun

11-22-2012

Thurs already ....No word out on blackfriday yet :S

Brianmc

11-22-2012

Wait.... what does this have to do with Moobeat? You're not talking about the S@20 Moobeat are you?

erosumikun

11-22-2012

Yup I made a mistake on the title because Moo was one of the first to bring leak news on the kat textures XD. Any ideas on how to change the title ??

Strato5

11-22-2012

im just posting inb4 the post get famous so i can be in the 1rst page

akali D2danceBOT

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erosumikun View Post
Down'sSyn'Spree

I lol'ed