@Red Summoner Names

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
As I scan through the forums, I'm seeing a lot of interest in a Black Friday sale. Unfortunately nothing special is planned for that day and there is no time to put something together by Friday. We've been busy working on other things for Snowdown Showdown and Season 3.

We'll make up for it by planning a big sale event in January. Post here what you would want to see on sale in that event, and we'll pick from the ideas that get the most upvotes.
Sad to hear about the lack of a Black Friday sale, but I imagine working on season 3 has you guys pretty busy. Keep up the good work!

Acidapple

11-21-2012

How about accounts which were registered this year but don't have any matches played? For instance I know a person who took a nickname I use everywhere just to piss me off with a level 1 account.

Gentleman Poro

11-21-2012

Random skin grab bag. Pay X RP to and get a choice of three random skins. So hopefully you have one of the characters you got skins for.

And include the legacy skins that you can't buy anymore.

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

So the name camps from the last wipe are still immune?
Sad day.

Jenny Wakemen

11-21-2012

I have a question you may or may not be able to answer Hippalus, but...

I have an account with a username I desire for my main. If I buy a name change for the smurf and then a name change for my main, will I get my username?

Or do i have to email support?

EminentFate

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
As I scan through the forums, I'm seeing a lot of interest in a Black Friday sale. Unfortunately nothing special is planned for that day and there is no time to put something together by Friday. We've been busy working on other things for Snowdown Showdown and Season 3.

We'll make up for it by planning a big sale event in January. Post here what you would want to see on sale in that event, and we'll pick from the ideas that get the most upvotes.

EDIT - I'll make a new thread for this later today. Let's keep this thread about Summoner Name Changes
really disappointing about no plans for a black friday sale, guess ill buy other things then

FOODFOOD

11-21-2012

Hippalus, I hope you know that you lose more and more street cred each day.

Natalya

11-21-2012

How do you look up other summoners? I want to see if there are any names I'd like that would become available.

Strato5

11-21-2012

will the sumoner names changes be having an ip price too?
plz :c

sylReverie

11-21-2012

The account name I want is level 7 and only has 10 wins I have to wait for another 5 months to get the name?

12345612 ... 26