@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Why would Riot want to give teemo a stronger global taunt?!?! -1

Technician Tim

11-19-2012

10 minute wards that do 600+ damage when found?
that sheer ****-ton of utility is a tiny example of why teemo does not need tons of damage

Alastric

11-20-2012

all , fragile teemo needs is a little bit more range nothing else.

since the game became full with op gap closers

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

Bullettime7

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegesuke View Post
A nerf to his shrooms but an increase to his AA range would make him less powerful on TT and a more competitive pick on SR. His range, coupled with the fact he has no reliable defensive ability like Sivir does (she shares his AA range,) is the reason why Teemo isn't picked. He can't build ADC or On Hit because of it and AP is a gimmick that only works on idiots. Rain Man Teemo has been the only actual efficient way to build him and that's just because it makes him tanky to withstand some harassment that he's inevitably going to take because of his range. And even then, he still has near zero team fight presence and has to splitpush.

Tsabo

11-20-2012

Quote:
If they try to nerf Teemo i quit, really.

Bullettime7

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
If they try to nerf Teemo i quit, really.
Like I put on the TT post, they should boost his AA range to make him a more competitive pick on SR where he needs the assistance (he's bottom of the barrel in competitive picks,) but nerf his mushrooms as on the smaller maps, the shrooms can get way out of control fast.

If they did that change, it would be a balance in power, bringing him down where needed for one map but boost his power where it is needed. Nerfing his shrooms through even a limit of the amount on the map would barely effect Teemo on Summoner's Rift since you have wards and only need a few shrooms at a given time anyways, but make him less powerful on TT where he can litter the smaller map with narrow passes with shrooms and be an endless mine field.

And it's because of that smaller map that they could afford to buff Teemo's AA range as it would have little bearing on TT but bring him back up for SR play.

Yfrappefort

11-20-2012

Quote:
Wth? I hope they are not stupid enough to really nerf him, especially his already easy to counter mushrooms...

If they really do that, they must give him an AA range increase to compensate on SR.

I think my rework idea would make him better for SR, but less frustrating in TT. See it here : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post28176615

Warm One

11-20-2012

I'm just waiting for the first few weeks of the pre-s3 upcoming patch to go through before commenting further. Meta will definitely change a lot, and I don't know what Riot will do to Teemo within that time frame.

Yfrappefort

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
I'm just waiting for the first few weeks of the pre-s3 upcoming patch to go through before commenting further. Meta will definitely change a lot, and I don't know what Riot will do to Teemo within that time frame.
Agreed on that.