Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamtots

11-20-2012

Sam,
Could you give me your thoughts on Evelyn. Builds/counters/comps to go along with her and comps to beat her. Thanks a ton. I seem to see her alot in 3's and haven't figured out the best champs to combat her.

TDW Snowblind

11-20-2012

i've carried games hard as Draven, and if i lose its because my team mates fed the enemy..

Jazman84

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Pillager and Sanguine

and Frozen Heart and Maw are good items.

The thing with Khazik is you have to remember hes a killer, they'll want to focus you down no matter what. you need to use your ultimate very wisely the choices of your items aren't bad, i mean if 3 people straight attack you and activate spells of course you'll go down. You just need to utilities your ultimate carefully and not be the one to be able* to focus down.
Cheers for that. I'll just have to work on the ult usage by the sound of it.

slamor

11-20-2012

Do you think Jax is a good counter to darius Sam? I played him and it seems that darius simply can not do damage to him. It is so easy to Q and W him and then counterstrike his decimate and delay the bleeds significantly. When the counterstrike is finally over, he has to back away as he is too low on HP. Jax makes darius seem so easy.

Trythall

11-20-2012

Zed tier?

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I can't wait to see the Zed's Patch edition

Jazman84

11-21-2012

I'm wondering why Blitz isn't in one of the better tiers. Wouldn't the fact he can create a 2v3 from a decent distance and silence a whole team make him a force in TT?

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

I apologize if this has already been discussed (I haven't read thru all 120+ pages), but is the jungle Shaco in Tier 1 AP or AD? Or does it even matter?

Digezz

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazman84 View Post
I'm wondering why Blitz isn't in one of the better tiers. Wouldn't the fact he can create a 2v3 from a decent distance and silence a whole team make him a force in TT?
My opinion on Blitz is that there are less people on your team to instagib a pull on most bruisers.

Digezz

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimoar View Post
i've carried games hard as Draven, and if i lose its because my team mates fed the enemy..
I mentioned Draven a few pages back as well. I really like him because he has such a strong early game and there is less going on to disrupt Axe catching than SR.