Name one flaw about your playstyle.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliostorm

11-19-2012

I never have a clue what I'm doing in teamfights, I just click and point in the general direction of the enemy health bars. It's bad enough that yesterday when I was playing Ahri, decided I was going to assassinate the enemy Vayne in a teamfight, saw an opportunity to do it, then did it and got out alive, I felt super-proud of myself.

PKPikmin

11-19-2012

I can't play with the camera permanently unlocked. I've got enough on my plate trying to survive my lane without having to move the map around. I do unlock it when the situation calls for it though(global ults).

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

11-19-2012
15 of 15 Riot Posts

I usually win too early. I get too excited to reach lategame and make epic plays that they usually just surrender at 20.

Gift and a curse.

topgunLT1

11-19-2012

i totally forget to count my own basic stats in combat or in lane , i usually care abt the enemy stats and item build against my rune pages , masteries and items . This results in missing some last hits in lane, missing kills, missing some incredible initiation opportunities .
This is y i'm gud at jungling and ganking since i can look at my stats peacefully than when i'm in lane, and also this is y i'm bad at being a mage since knowing ur basic stats is the key to being the best mage duelist .
i've been improving many of my other gameplay strategies since i strtd lol but this is one thing i keep on forgetting when i'm in game

Selvayen

11-19-2012

I tend to make poor decisions when I get ahead. The "I am ahead so I am invincible" mindset which can lead to losing a game after going something like 11/2. It just takes one mistake at 40m.

I Am Tolan

11-19-2012

I wanna be the very best, the best there ever was! To catch them was my real test to train them is my cause!

Shingston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of a game.

Maha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
I usually win too early. I get too excited to reach lategame and make epic plays that they usually just surrender at 20.

Gift and a curse.
I know the feeling...

My flaw is I'm too aggressive, that it becomes a "Im dumb" aggression, just BECAUSE I THOUGHT I COULD, and when I get behind, I get aggressive to catch up. >_>

Orianna Mid

11-19-2012

When my team is doing poorly I some times zone out and farm like hell and ignore my team...

Ignus Panthera

11-19-2012

I Rambo a little too much during my games, especially when i'm playing Annie. >_> when i go on a power trip, it usually means the end of me