Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

11-17-2012

((Been busy))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven stands in the doorway looking at the Lunari with a mixture of curiosity and amusement.

So Draven is curious, do you only have such contempt for the Solari or for all Rakkorians?
Diana smirks. Why only the one's who branded me a heretic of course. Those Rakkorian's can meddle in their warfare tactics as long as it doesn't bother me.

Although anyone who stands in my way of restoring the Lunari shall be dealt with entertainer.

Will that be all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Diana my little brother told me he had a big crush on you, what should he do? He said your the gorgeous woman of all.
A crush? Ha! Let him dream.

Ask Drav

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
((Been busy))

Diana smirks. Why only the one's who branded me a heretic of course. Those Rakkorian's can meddle in their warfare tactics as long as it doesn't bother me.

Although anyone who stands in my way of restoring the Lunari shall be dealt with entertainer.

Will that be all?
Draven takes a few steps inside the Lunari`s sanctum, pulls a seat from his pocket dimension then proceeds to sit down.

Draven looks at the Lunari with a more serious expression unlike the ones he normally displays on the fields.

If I may though, is that all that drives you now? Revenge, retribution? Is there nothing in your life that is able to give you meaning anymore?

Unexisted

11-18-2012

"Diana, i told my little brother what you said. he told me he had been dreaming about you everyday."

Razie

11-18-2012

((You should seriously quit with these creepy posts, they totally make you seem legit and reasonable.))

Unexisted

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
((You should seriously quit with these creepy posts, they totally make you seem legit and reasonable.))
((how is that creepy? my little brother do like diana tho. /: ))

Ask the Lunari

11-19-2012

Quote:
Draven takes a few steps inside the Lunari`s sanctum, pulls a seat from his pocket dimension then proceeds to sit down.

Draven looks at the Lunari with a more serious expression unlike the ones he normally displays on the fields.

If I may though, is that all that drives you now? Revenge, retribution? Is there nothing in your life that is able to give you meaning anymore?
Diana folds her arms and quirks a brow at the sudden appearing seat. Well that's something I don't see everyday... but to answer your question.

The moon's will gives me meaning Entertainer. Without it's light I wouldn't be standing here today. Just as your need to... show off and give the crowds a good show whenever you perform.

Reverence of the moon is key to restoring the Lunari, and I shall teach others the meaning as well.

Diana then leans against the wall, still keeping a watchful eye on Draven.

Ask Drav

11-19-2012

Quote:
Diana folds her arms and quirks a brow at the sudden appearing seat. Well that's something I don't see everyday... but to answer your question.

The moon's will gives me meaning Entertainer. Without it's light I wouldn't be standing here today. Just as your need to... show off and give the crowds a good show whenever you perform.

Reverence of the moon is key to restoring the Lunari, and I shall teach others the meaning as well.

Diana then leans against the wall, still keeping a watchful eye on Draven.
Draven laughs slightly at Diana`s earlier comment.

Yes I don`t deny that Draven loves to give his fans a show. You would also be correct in assuming that Draven does thrive off of the love of the crowd.

Draven leans back in his chair and relaxes slightly, enjoying what could be called a "conversation" between two very intense individuals.

If I may, I guess at this point you`ve shunned your former peers, mentors and allies within the Rakkorians? That the moon and its light are all that you require?

I ask because Draven finds this very intriguing and rare.

Ask the Lunari

11-19-2012

Quote:
Draven laughs slightly at Diana`s earlier comment.

Yes I don`t deny that Draven loves to give his fans a show. You would also be correct in assuming that Draven does thrive off of the love of the crowd.

Draven leans back in his chair and relaxes slightly, enjoying what could be called a "conversation" between two very intense individuals.

If I may, I guess at this point you`ve shunned your former peers, mentors and allies within the Rakkorians? That the moon and its light are all that you require?

I ask because Draven finds this very intriguing and rare.
Diana continues her stance against the wall, relaxing her stance just as the entertainer does, but the slight glare remains.

My former peers shunned me while I attempted to prove the moon's worth, and I had no allies other then her tone darkens, with slight disgust Leona. But that has changed now, and nothing shall change it.

Diana's tone returns to normal, although it's now very calm.

The moons grace is all I truly need to drive me further along with my goals. As I am her avatar, and her will is my law. But those who wish to revere the moon will be accepted of course.

Either way it is tasking, and due to the League... others still do not understand what I'm trying to prove to this world. That is my only concern for the moment.

Ask Drav

11-19-2012

Quote:
Diana continues her stance against the wall, relaxing her stance just as the entertainer does, but the slight glare remains.

My former peers shunned me while I attempted to prove the moon's worth, and I had no allies other then her tone darkens, with slight disgust Leona. But that has changed now, and nothing shall change it.

Diana's tone returns to normal, although it's now very calm.

The moons grace is all I truly need to drive me further along with my goals. As I am her avatar, and her will is my law. But those who wish to revere the moon will be accepted of course.

Either way it is tasking, and due to the League... others still do not understand what I'm trying to prove to this world. That is my only concern for the moment.
Draven sighs slightly.

Unfortunately I cannot fathom how that felt to lose everything. For my brother and I who had nothing in the first place it was easy for us because we had nothing to lose...

Draven would be lying if I said I wasn`t curious as to when you became so entranced by the moon so I wish to know. When did you feel the call of the moon?

Draven relaxes his gaze to let the Lunari know he was not here to threaten or start a fight.

I do sympathize with your cause to prove something though. It is that aspect of people which Draven respects so much.

Yes. Draven does elevate himself by being flamboyant, loud, ruthless and bloodthirsty. Whether people like it or not however, My brother and I survived and raised ourselves in harsh conditions and others will at least learn to respect it or find an axe in their spine. Your gaze and demeanor exude the same attitude in a way...That is why I find you so intriguing Miss Diana.

Draven drew out the miss when saying Diana`s name as a polite address of the Lunari which was not something he was normally used to. He smirked slightly afterward then waited for her response.

Ask the Lunari

11-19-2012

Quote:
Draven sighs slightly.

Unfortunately I cannot fathom how that felt to lose everything. For my brother and I who had nothing in the first place it was easy for us because we had nothing to lose...

Draven would be lying if I said I wasn`t curious as to when you became so entranced by the moon so I wish to know. When did you feel the call of the moon?

Draven relaxes his gaze to let the Lunari know he was not here to threaten or start a fight.

I do sympathize with your cause to prove something though. It is that aspect of people which Draven respects so much.

Yes. Draven does elevate himself by being flamboyant, loud, ruthless and bloodthirsty but whether people like it or not, this was the way Draven was raised and others will at least learn to respect it or find an axe in their spine. Your gaze and demeanor exude the same attitude in a way...That is why I find you so intriguing miss Diana.

Draven drew out the miss when saying Diana`s name as a polite address of the Lunari which was not something he was normally used to. He smirked slightly afterwards and waiting for her response.
Alas, Entertainer there are times when you lose within the Fields, perhaps that is the closest thing to an actual loss you can feel. As winning is everything yes?

Diana's glare disappears, as her demeanor changes while as she shifts closer towards the window of her abode, as it's growing dark.

My call from moon? In the past during the night's sky, as it's light felt warmer then the cursed sun that was forced into my mind as the true deity. So I studied, wanting to learn everything of the moon, as I was ridiculed and punished for doing such things. But the day I was branded a true heretic for trusting my own instincts and finally had the proof, that was the true beginning of our relationship.

The mention of "respect" causes Diana to delve deeper into her past, making the room grow silent for a minute. Only the breeze of the outdoor's can be heard whistling through the window.

Ah, Respect. There's something I truly craved for until my ascension... and intriguingly enough I still never got it from the damned Solari. But we both know where those imbeciles are now. If not for the league right now, I would possibly still be hunted by those.... Diana quietly mutters a joke to herself, then can be seen smirking in response

I cannot fathom how I can be more intriguing then the most flamboyant champion within this world. Ruthless, Loud, and Bloodthirsty are all part of the package as you've said of course. But I do respect your sympathy... as I can feel you could be someone I can possibly relate to now.

So...Mr. Draven, have I sated your curiosity? Diana's now looking out the window towards the slowly rising moon, smirking.

Diana's responding to the miss with Mr., feeling the need to be just as polite.