AP Jungles... who would you recommend?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

11-18-2012

Fiddle is extremely squishy and does not deal with counter-jungling very well.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junksie View Post
Diana is a crazy good jungle, good clear, ganking, damage, etc. Works well with many builds and even if slightly gold starved.
Shen is great as well, but less damage, more utility.
Elise is suprisingly good, just with a high skillcap. She's also free this week, and offers tons of utility and damage.
shen is THE slowest jungler. amazing lvl 3 & 6 ganks tho

XgreenleafX

11-18-2012

idk but try ap shaco

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

You have to be very skilled but there are 3 APs whose jungle and ganks are phenominal. Sona can slow, stun, long range poke. Soraka can tower dive at lvl 4 spamming starfall with spell vamp killing everything. Heimerdinger can out farm nunu in the jungle and when he sets up ganks in pushed lanes they will die end of story.

Lunavinetta

11-19-2012

nunu would be fun and easy.
he is my fav jungling AP champ.

AskKarthus

11-19-2012

I'm surprised no one has mentioned jungle Eve. She doesn't rely on blue, has good ganks, even better ones post-6, can bypass wards, has decent counter-jungle and high mobility. Her clear times are decent and she scales well into late game, and she has enormous potential to snowball. The only thing against her is her relative squishiness.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Cho'gath and Nunu are my personal favorites.

Etherimp

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
I'm surprised no one has mentioned jungle Eve. She doesn't rely on blue, has good ganks, even better ones post-6, can bypass wards, has decent counter-jungle and high mobility. Her clear times are decent and she scales well into late game, and she has enormous potential to snowball. The only thing against her is her relative squishiness.

Jungle Eve gets completely shut down by any decent jungler.

Lee Sin?
Udyr?
Nocturne?
Cho'gath?
Trundle?
Mundo?
Shyvana?
Amumu?

Any one of them can walk into her jungle and smack her around and steal her buffs. Seriously, don't jungle Eve unless you're playing in normals and don't care... OR, if for whatever reason, the enemy jungler picks something equally horrible like Jungle Fiddle...And even then I think Jungle Fiddle will win 1v1.

Sereg Anfaug

11-19-2012

Oops, something else I didn't notice and need to address. Shen is not slow. He's not the fastest jungler, but he's definitely not the slowest, and in addition to clearing in a reasonable timeframe, he also does so with alot of health left, allowing him to gank several times before his first back. Also, he's not AP. He's a tank, with an emphasis on AD(especially attack speed) when he chooses to build offensively.

ChaosIsOrder

11-24-2012

Hehe. I know people will get mad at me for saying this, but I've tried it many times and it works well. AP Karma jungling. The clear time is amazing, the sustain is great, and without an ult, she's pretty easy to do it with. The problem is really that the ganks are horrible. She has a slow. That's it. But it works, and its fun to do for laughs.