I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soviergn

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
oh god.
The Bunny Movement needs you summoner.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-18-2012
4 of 19 Riot Posts

I must say, I'm really loving these. When I have a moment I'd love to give you some artistic feedback, but I really love that you're taking champion design from a holistic standpoint, including not just art, but an idea for thematics of the character and even ideas about the kit.

Keep going! If I get some time, maybe over the Thanksgiving holiday, I'll pop in for some more in depth commentary.

Keep up the awesome work!

Yrael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
Wall of text
Hmmm...
*Reads OPs name.*
How's CoC?

Lord Graves III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I must say, I'm really loving these. When I have a moment I'd love to give you some artistic feedback, but I really love that you're taking champion design from a holistic standpoint, including not just art, but an idea for thematics of the character and even ideas about the kit.

Keep going! If I get some time, maybe over the Thanksgiving holiday, I'll pop in for some more in depth commentary.

I like that you encourage this outlook. Getting a character archtype and gameplay pattern/kit to match up is often a trick.

My brother and I like coming up with champ concepts. We are no concept artists, but coming up with lore, play patterns, and a kit, that all synergize to form a fun experience is just rewarding.

Too bad we don't know enough about programming to impliment the stuff ;_;

GankinHerBush

Izzabelle

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post

Thank you, Iron Stylus!

Tetroneaque

11-19-2012

I'd like to see the yordle champ fleshed out a bit more as I think the split personality thing could be really interesting where one set is a buffer/healer support type while the other makes him a debuffer/disable type champ. Really I just like yordles. XD

FacePunching101

11-19-2012

i really like the idea of a melee class with a machine/weapon increasing her punch/kick power

Ishinokao

11-19-2012

I'd definitely play Quinn.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

11-19-2012
5 of 19 Riot Posts

Quinn is pretty cool