READ ME - Patcher Error Solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shokolatoso

09-28-2010

I have this problem... help plz

illuminatu

09-28-2010

Hi guys, i followed the below link, word for word, and the game will now patch correctly and no longer gets stuck on 2% before the restart the application message
i admit it took me about 1hr total time in downloading, uninstalling, reinstalling, but for a game like league of legends, 1 hour isnt too much too spare, just make sure you follow it word for word. If you do happen to skip a step, you will find out(like i did) that you will get the same or a different error message againXD hope this helps guys! have fun playing lol!

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...enced-an-error

illuminatu

09-28-2010

P.s after a little delving into the problem via the logs, i also found out that my updater wasnt working because i had used a third party program called recommendeditems to change my champions recommended item list, the patcher was trying to overwrite files that this program had altered, and it could not recognize them, hence the error message, hope this helps riot determine a way around silly problems like this in the future, i feel like such a ****** for not figuring this out earlierT_T. if you need any more detail im happy to help

RiotKillbot

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatu View Post
P.s after a little delving into the problem via the logs, i also found out that my updater wasnt working because i had used a third party program called recommendeditems to change my champions recommended item list, the patcher was trying to overwrite files that this program had altered, and it could not recognize them, hence the error message, hope this helps riot determine a way around silly problems like this in the future, i feel like such a ****** for not figuring this out earlierT_T. if you need any more detail im happy to help
Yea, any change to any of the files that need to be patched could and probably will cause the patcher to fail.

Lord Marowgarr

09-29-2010

i have an error in wich i read "(message from webpage) The launcher has experienced an error.Please restart the application" i have restarted it so many times but only appeared this error :S.What can i do to resolve this error?

Sensation Black

09-29-2010

yea if your looking for help you wont find it here im still waiting for help and it seems no one is going to give it so

karahellelaud

09-29-2010

help server status says "blocked" and undifined...what shud i do?

Thesasquatchxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

ok i have none of these problems, what is happening to me is recently ive been getting a script error saying 'time' is undefined only when i join i have the launcher and can shop and chat but when i join queue after i find and select a champ i get the error and cant play prod getting a leaver mark. so if anyone could help me ive tryed everything from other forums of the same thing and nothing has worked so plaz i cant live without my LoL daily fix.

Sensation Black

09-30-2010

here can someone help :X cuz im goin ****in crazy :X

SmileRJ

09-30-2010

Please ... need to put a pretty big punishment for those people known as leaver, every game I play there is always one or two leavers. In the neighborhood where I live five of the seven people have stopped playing due to this immense problem, and we all bought skins and bost xp and ip. ie we're moving on to other games because those responsible for the server can not manage the game with full competence. I like the game, almost every week there, but leavers spoil any game where multiple players involved in a team, if you can not administer competently these leavers, at a minimum should create a 1x1 map. On my list of contacts in the game 22 of the 34 players have already stopped playing because of leavers. As a player participating in the game but not just in forums and derivatives, I decided to try to warn administrators to take action. Otherwise I will be more of a list of dropouts in this game because of leavers.
I expect answers so read this review by the administrators. my e-mail contact is: rick_rdsc@yahoo.com.br