Toxic Behavior....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurmoudy

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choder View Post
I would venture a guess and say this all has to do with people logging on other players accounts in one way or another whether it be boosting or just playing on them. My reasoning behind this is that the OP must be hiding something as he stated he is upset at the fact he is banned without warning which clearly suggests he is guilty of something...What I do not get is why he blows this up without being completely honest about it
......Its not like he posted what his email claimed he did......

OH WAIT YES IT DOES

Laziness for the win.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

11-18-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
Stil waiting on my ticket with the IDENTICAL email and exact same issue/elo.
Please stop derailing this thread.

You were permanently banned for toxic behavior. You were reported in nearly every single game you've ever played in that account's history; in fact, you have more than twice as many reports as games played. That's a staggering data point.

In just a handful of the games I reviewed you show racism, make jokes about abortion, repeatedly use words like "f*ggots," "duof*gs" and worse. Your ban was completely justified--please spend your gaming time elsewhere.

dinoFUNK

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choder View Post
OP must be hiding something as he stated he is upset at the fact he is banned without warning which clearly suggests he is guilty of somethingt
I'm sure you'd be ecstatic if you got permabanned for no reason, with no explanation, and no prior warning.

MustachePredator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post

You were permanently banned for toxic behavior. You were reported in nearly every single game you've ever played in that account's history; in fact, you have more than twice as many reports as games played. That's a staggering data point.

In just a handful of the games I reviewed you show racism, make jokes about abortion, repeatedly use words like "f*ggots," "duof*gs" and worse. Your ban was completely justified--please spend your gaming time elsewhere.
Hello lyte, ive emailed you a few times, if you could take 5 mins to look at it and reply that would be great, thanks.

h311ion

11-18-2012

lol Lemurmoudy got wrecked

dinoFUNK

11-18-2012

Quote:

I read almost all of your posts, Lyte, and that's the craziest thing I think I've ever read from you. I normally balk at a >33% report rate, but twice as many reports as games played? How is that even possible? And, more importantly, how is somebody that vile just now getting banned?

Anyway, looking forward to this getting resolved, however it plays out.

CupcakeTrap

11-18-2012

Quote:

In just a handful of the games I reviewed you show racism, make jokes about abortion, repeatedly use of words like "f*ggots," "duof*gs" and worse. Your ban was completely justified--please spend your gaming time elsewhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...kLV-9JE0#t=55s

LYTE PENTAKILL.

AlexDnD2

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoFUNK View Post
I read almost all of your posts, Lyte, and that's the craziest thing I think I've ever read from you. I normally balk at a >33% report rate, but twice as many reports as games played? How is that even possible? And, more importantly, how is somebody that vile just now getting banned?

Anyway, looking forward to this getting resolved, however it plays out.
It can be pretty easy to do...

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

11-18-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
except the email that I recieved says otherwise, which was not custom made.

And then also, why was I excluded from the tribunal?
The Tribunal is just one process that vets player behavior in League of Legends. We have many more. In your case, we audited your account by hand and had to immediately act on it.

Super Explosion

11-18-2012

Quote:

Your restraint is outstanding.

Pendragon woulda flayed that person alive.