One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-16-2012

Chocolate Cheesecake with a Cherry on Top Tier

A blackforset with Mascarpone cheese? yum!

Guitar

11-17-2012

You should add a tier list for mid lane

Chaosos

11-18-2012

1. Hecarim you have too low for top lane, he offers stellar initation and can be extremely tanky, plus his W is as good as rammus tremors for interrupts. He's similar to rammus, you trade off a taunt for much more damage and blink gapcloser that offers AOE cap interruption.

2. Hecarim is only going to go up with the S3 items, frozen fist is crazy good on him as is the upgraded spirit visage.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Are you planning on doing a huge update to reflect the blackfireterr0r? Or are you going to wait until they balance it?

Sauron

11-20-2012

I think I'm just going to wait for the next update to it, because it's very broken. It definitely helps tankyderps and tanks a lot more than APs.

When S3 rolls around I'll probably redo all the lists from a fresh start.

Xavderion

11-21-2012

Heimer cheesecake tier with BFT.

KaWraith

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosos View Post
1. Hecarim you have too low for top lane, he offers stellar initation and can be extremely tanky, plus his W is as good as rammus tremors for interrupts. He's similar to rammus, you trade off a taunt for much more damage and blink gapcloser that offers AOE cap interruption.

2. Hecarim is only going to go up with the S3 items, frozen fist is crazy good on him as is the upgraded spirit visage.
I think you are right.
Ssome high Elo players are making a dedicated effort to prove Hecarim has been undervalued and underutilized. The improved mobility itemization and masteries (in the utility tree) in season 3 should make Hecarim even stronger, especially since he scales with bonus MS.

Orphane

11-24-2012

what

mobility in the s3 trees got nerfed overall

kbrad12

11-28-2012

I noticed you left Sion out of all of the lanes completely, and I have to say I am very disappointed. I agree with you choices, but I at the very least think Sion is Tier 1 top lane. Basically he can own any lane except maybe bot but if you play him right he can win you any game. I don't think I have gone one game where I had a negative kill/death with him.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrad12 View Post
I noticed you left Sion out of all of the lanes completely, and I have to say I am very disappointed. I agree with you choices, but I at the very least think Sion is Tier 1 top lane. Basically he can own any lane except maybe bot but if you play him right he can win you any game. I don't think I have gone one game where I had a negative kill/death with him.
Top Lane
Quote:
Tier 3:
Taric, Dr. Mundo, Garen, Nidalee, Ryze, Shaco, Vladimir, Sion, Cassiopeia, Shyvana, Fizz, Katarina, Leona, Karthus, Nunu, Akali, Caitlyn, Orianna, Zilean, Ziggs, Tristana, Leblanc, Gangplank, Draven, Galio, Morgana, Veigar, Twisted Fate, Syndra, Volibear, Graves, Gragas, Olaf, Sivir, Lux, Nautilus, Soraka, Miss Fortune, Singed, Mordekaiser.
Bot lane

Quote:
Tier 3:
Malphite, Nasus, Rengar, Ashe, Akali,Sion, Varus, Anivia, Lux, Annie, Miss Fortune, Zilean, Olaf, Cho'Gath, Brand, Shen, Dr. Mundo, Lee Sin, Volibear, Gangplank, Katarina, Rumble, Twisted Fate, Elise, Karma, Draven, Amumu, Syndra, Fiora, Kennen, Taric, Renekton.
Took me 2 seconds using ctrl+F.