@Riot:Banned until Sept. 26th 2222, Billing Issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Recently my account has been banned until September the 26th, 2222, and I looked it up a bit and apparently this is due to a billing issue?
I did get RP recently for my birthday which is today, and I have made a ticket.
I'm just wondering if there's any chance for me to get my account back?
I was really hoping to buy Nami, and thus why I bought 10$ or so of RP,
I also heard that I may have to pay Riot back the money, or something like that?
The account banned was this one; I have no history of constantly leaving games or raging/trolling/ect. so I'm sure it was because of the RP I got using my boyfriends credit card.
Just wondering if anyone has been through this before and has gotten their account back.

JustDeckeredBoys

11-18-2012

i hope she was worth it!

Claw of Time

11-18-2012

You know we have a player support thing right?

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claw of Time View Post
You know we have a player support thing right?
Yeah, I've submitted a ticket and have made a topic on the player support forums.
I was just wanting to know if there was hope for my account, or if I should just continue leveling up my smurf. :/

BEARSnCHAIRS

11-18-2012

My old account got banned a while back for a billing issue and I haven't gotten it back. Maybe when 2043 rolls around though...

Can I Nidalee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Pay them what you owe and they'll unban you.

Niqhtmare x

11-18-2012

if its a billing issue, you probably owe them money and havent paid

if you want your account back, you'll probably have to pay the money your account owes PLUS extra fees for being late and such, and you'll probably get your account back

submit a support ticket if you want a riot response on the situation, but that is just my common sense talking

PARTOFTHESYSTEM

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genre View Post
Pay them what you owe and they'll unban you.
They can't just simply refund the rp?
Well that sucks.
I'm pretty sure the money went through..

Isik

11-18-2012

If they fix your account's money, they ban you for 5 minutes. Give it a moment, see what's up.
Edit: They'd be far, FAR more likely to bring you into negative RP than permanently ban you.

1st HanarSpectre

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz View Post
if its a billing issue, you probably owe them money and havent paid

if you want your account back, you'll probably have to pay the money your account owes PLUS extra fees for being late and such, and you'll probably get your account back

submit a support ticket if you want a riot response on the situation, but that is just my common sense talking
There's no extra fee, they just want the money you owe them for the RP purchase then they unlock your account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isik View Post
If they fix your account's money, they ban you for 5 minutes. Give it a moment, see what's up.
Edit: They'd be far, FAR more likely to bring you into negative RP than permanently ban you.
Policy is to automatically permaban any payment that didn't go through, as soon as the issue is resolved however they unlock the account.