Ask Tyrant Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

11-11-2012

Swain would find an envelope addressed to him sitting upon his desk, barren of any distinguishing marks and even the paper it was composed of revealed nothing of the sender. The parchment inside was folded neatly, such that it fit snugly within the thin container....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
Grand General Swain,

I am writing to inform you that I have committed a large sum of the funding you so generously grant me as a result of our pre-sanctioned deal to constructing a rather large structure near the base of the Ironspike Mountains. It slipped my mind to inform you of this beforehand, but I believe that the event that is imminent will prove to produce certain data that will be instrumental in completing the recent project you assigned to me.

Also, I ask that you forgive me for using magically treated ink meant to only become visible in the presence of your mana. As a brilliant strategist, you should know the importance of subtlety and caution in regards to planning and preparation. At any rate, I will prepare a special report including the data I gather from the Trials of Valoran I am hosting, as a token of good faith in our alliance. Information regarding the various magics and their practitioners within Valoran, I think, would prove most beneficial to you.

Now, I must come to my final point in this message: I have invited several of the most significant mages in the roster of the League of Legends, our fellow champions. If I didn't extend the same invitation to yourself, a great mage in your own right, then suspicions would arise. If you are concerned regarding the data my event would garner surrounding yourself, then I assure you that the only ones who would know it are you and myself.

Viktor

Drunkman8

11-11-2012

I mades you a cookie! But I eated it.

~Drunk

Dear Urgot

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Maybe you should accept the advice of another, not so alive, creature.
Suffering is magic.
I do not care for magic. Suffering is reserved for those who would seek to reduce Noxus to nothing.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkman8 View Post
I mades you a cookie! But I eated it.

~Drunk
I wonder how your heart tastes like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
I do not care for magic. Suffering is reserved for those who would seek to reduce Noxus to nothing.
Well said.

Unexisted

11-18-2012

"Swain i had a question for you, do you like turkey meat or duck meat? which do you think taste better?"

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-18-2012

Turkey.

Unexisted

11-18-2012

Quote:
Turkey.
....yeah more meat right? have you try ducks before?

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-18-2012

Yes I have.

Unexisted

11-18-2012

Quote:
Yes I have.
"Duck meat is more tender and good texture."

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-25-2012

((Time for a comb......ack))