Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Noxian.

My transformation is purely the result of my being a half dragon. Dragons and half dragons can take human forms, though pure dragons can only make unconvincing humanoid forms. Half dragons like me can pass off as human.
"My human form is convincing, exept for the wings and the eye... But i manage to hide them... or at least that is what i think... My human form its not convincing?"

-the dragon summoner

Ask Shyvana

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn noticed Shyvana's frumpy face and wondered if it would be the same if it was someone else...

She hopped off of Shyvana's back, leaned on her shoulder instead, and morphed into Prince Jarvan wearing a speedo. "Better?" Jarvlynn said in the prince's appropriately deep voice.
Shyvana noticeably stared at this alluring doppelganger for several seconds before coming to her senses.

"Must you?" She asked. "What if I dressed up as Twisted Fate?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayssael View Post
I have another question, if I may of course. Why would dragons even possess the ability to morph into a humanoid? It doesn't seem logical that a dragon even wants to become a humanoid...well minus some exceptions (Your father being one of those exceptions I assume). Is it to hunt better or just to mess with us mortals?

-Summoner Cayssael of Noxus.
It is merely what dragons are, Summoner. Humans are quite misinformed about what dragons are, what they do, and what they're capable of. They've always been able to take a humanoid form. It's just what they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"My human form is convincing, exept for the wings and the eye... But i manage to hide them... or at least that is what i think... My human form its not convincing?"

-the dragon summoner
You'd have to ask someone who can't smell what you are from across the room.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-18-2012

Quote:
You'd have to ask someone who can't smell what you are from across the room.
"You didn't recognize me the first time... also Shyvana, do you know about runes, what kind of runes i should use to summon you?"

Ask Shyvana

11-18-2012

Quote:
"You didn't recognize me the first time... also Shyvana, do you know about runes, what kind of runes i should use to summon you?"
You're asking me from a Summoner's perspective? Uh... attempting to speak like a Summoner, I guess it depends on what role you wish me to fill. Most Summoners use me to jungle these days, so armor is a must. Try... movement speed quintessences, attack damage reds, armor yellows, and magic resist blues. Armor penetration instead of movement speed is also a valid choice, I suppose.

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Dear Shyvana,

Would you like to get some chocolate-covered chicken sometime?

st0pb0t

11-18-2012

Quote:
Shyvana noticeably stared at this alluring doppelganger for several seconds before coming to her senses.

"Must you?" She asked. "What if I dressed up as Twisted Fate?"
Jarvlynn tried to picture that but seemed unable too. "Um... well, seeing as you can't shapeshift into anything other than a dragon, I imagine you'd look like yourself in a gypsy coat and a wide-brimmed hat."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-18-2012

Quote:
You're asking me from a Summoner's perspective? Uh... attempting to speak like a Summoner, I guess it depends on what role you wish me to fill. Most Summoners use me to jungle these days, so armor is a must. Try... movement speed quintessences, attack damage reds, armor yellows, and magic resist blues. Armor penetration instead of movement speed is also a valid choice, I suppose.
"Well, i'm fairly new summoning champions, i will try that... And what do you think about the summoners in general?"

Ask Shyvana

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Dear Shyvana,

Would you like to get some chocolate-covered chicken sometime?
...not particularly. I have no idea how Evelynn can eat that.

Quote:
Jarvlynn tried to picture that but seemed unable too. "Um... well, seeing as you can't shapeshift into anything other than a dragon, I imagine you'd look like yourself in a gypsy coat and a wide-brimmed hat."
"And you love that." Shyvana quipped.

Quote:
"Well, i'm fairly new summoning champions, i will try that... And what do you think about the summoners in general?"
They have brought peace to Runeterra and I respect them for it. Though, some of their tactical decisions on the Fields are... questionable.

st0pb0t

11-18-2012

Quote:
"And you love that." Shyvana quipped.
"I love you in anything you're wearing," she teased, morphing back into Evelynn... in a speedo and nothing else... and still leaning on her shoulder. "'Course, less is more."

Unexisted

11-18-2012

Quote:
"I love you in anything you're wearing," she teased, morphing back into Evelynn... in a speedo and nothing else... and still leaning on her shoulder. "'Course, less is more."
sneak behind her then leaning on evelynn's shoulder. " how do you get your skin blue evelynn? They are my favorite color."