BFT work with Voli ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Just curious. If it does, it might become a sometimes 5th/6th item on this guy. Usually, AS items are better to up his DPS as you get more ult procs, however, if you can add that % HP shred, it might make sense to use it sometimes--especially since the stats arent horrible. It might even be a substitute for the time you might have wanted IoSpark.

FDru

11-18-2012

It works with his ult and his E, but AS is still better.

KalameesJr

11-18-2012

So how would blackfire torch malphite be?

Sdaciuk

11-19-2012

Saw a blackfire malphite, wasn't impressed. Maybe if he was just going bot. Or maybe this one just didnt have enough tank to shine.

The Bitterness

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamees Jr View Post
So how would blackfire torch malphite be?
I play Malphite with AP Runes (AP Quints, Scaling MR, Flat Amour and Flat Magic Pen) and 9-21 AD Masteries.

I start with: Ruby Crystal, Null-Magic Mantle and Boots of Speed. I finish Aegis of the Legion and Ionian Boots of Lucidity, then go after Blackfire Torch. These three items form the core of my build at the present time.

Last night I was able to ge a Quadra-Kill as Malphite just off of the Windmill. As it stands, I'm able to to some really healthy damage with just my Q, even if Blackfire Torch and my AP Runes are the only thing giving me any AP.

Simply put, Blacfire Torch works very well on Malphite and is really the only AP item you need if you're going to be tanking for your team. If there are other chunky players up top with you, then you can head into items like Abyssal Scepter or Wooglet's Witchcap.