We're not in Unova any more :O.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magus Crow

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehomCD View Post
Haha, pretty much. Teemo is considered extremely irritating to deal with - he's very strong in lane, and very hard to pin down and get kills on. He's extremely good at a specific strategy called 'split pushing' - the idea there is that you try to push your lane quickly while you are able to handle almost anyone 1v1, and escape if multiple people come to deal with you, while your team capitalizes on that elsewhere on the map. As you might imagine, multiple people trying to kill a little rodent who scurries away while laughing can be extremely frustrating.

On the flip side, Teemo doesn't offer as much in 5v5 teamfights as many other champs, so outside of his role as a splitpusher and the utility he brings to teams, many people are kind of wary of having him on a team. That's not to say he's bad or anything, he's just much more niche with a specialized playstyle than you'd think at first glance.
It is also worth noting that Teemo crushes lane against tops (where he typically goes) without a gapcloser or ranged harass. And once you start taking points in his poison his sustained damage is actually pretty high.

Try picking up Teemo's quick poke damage trick which involves hitting a blinding dart (q) immeadiately after an auto attack. Q also resets Teemo's auto attack so you'll hit them 3 times in quick sucession with this.

I'm sure most of us wouldnt mind if you added us in game so we can give you some in game tips and tricks.

Good luck and Have Fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrFox12

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post
It is also worth noting that Teemo crushes lane against tops (where he typically goes) without a gapcloser or ranged harass. And once you start taking points in his poison his sustained damage is actually pretty high.

Try picking up Teemo's quick poke damage trick which involves hitting a blinding dart (q) immeadiately after an auto attack. Q also resets Teemo's auto attack so you'll hit them 3 times in quick sucession with this.

I'm sure most of us wouldnt mind if you added us in game so we can give you some in game tips and tricks.

Good luck and Have Fun.
Thanks, I'll try that! I would love to play some games with you guys too, I'm just not sure how. It doesn't seem the LoL forums have a PM feature. I can't over Thanksgiving week anyway, I'm really busy.