Team health bars on screen at all time (toggleable)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stoph

08-03-2009

It would be a great help if there was a way to have your teams health bars somewhere on the HuD. I play a ton of Sokara and Zielkasldkaeitua (the time dude) the majority of the time and where i'm needed is directly related to my teams health.

If there was a way to enable a 'party' type set up where I can have my team's health on my screen at all times would make me a much more effective support player.

Obviously this isn't needed for DPS players so having the ability to toggle this would make it useful!

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

08-03-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We had this up until about a few months ago. But we were not happy with the amount of screenspace it took up and the quality level of it.

But, weve recieved a lot of recent feedback from people who miss this, so we are considering bringing it back, but looking into how we can improve it first.

Stoph

08-03-2009

awesome thanks for the reply! let me know if you need anything from my/our end.

Phalanx

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
We had this up until about a few months ago. But we were not happy with the amount of screenspace it took up and the quality level of it.

But, weve recieved a lot of recent feedback from people who miss this, so we are considering bringing it back, but looking into how we can improve it first.

Im not sure how hard it would be to do. But allowing for players to set the size, move and then lock the party member status bars would seem to be a great solution.

SolitudeSeraph

08-04-2009

I would also really love this even if it did take up screen space!

WΎR ؃ LL

08-07-2009

Yes, I play Soraka as well and wish i could see health of my teammates somehow when I am far from them.

Tresrosas

08-09-2009

I would love this feature ^^. This way you can assess more clearly amidst all the clatter in a team fight.