Toxic Behavior....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD2

11-17-2012

Light? Where are you!!!??

RakshasaXCIII

11-17-2012

How come this thread was moved here (where probaby less people will be able to read it), yet no Red has made an appearance?
A couple of days ago I stumbled across this and just waited for the proof of the banhammer with some popcorn at hand. Two days later I find it is not in the General Discussion forums anymore, with no serious response to date whatsoever.

I'm sure a significant amount of the community is following this closely, ones waiting for the lift of the ban, others waiting to read the crude deeds this guy was banned for and delight at the thought of another toxic player shut down.

Riot please let this man play again or show us all how bad he really is. Whoever wronged, we all want to see the responsible part man up to bring proper closure to this issue.

The Derkman

11-17-2012

Hmm. I've been playing this game for close to 3 years. I've seen something very similar to this happen twice before. Needless to say, this thread just got added to my favorites bar.

AlexDnD2

11-17-2012

Come on Riot - man up.

AlexDnD2

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakshasaXCIII View Post
How come this thread was moved here (where probaby less people will be able to read it), yet no Red has made an appearance?
A couple of days ago I stumbled across this and just waited for the proof of the banhammer with some popcorn at hand. Two days later I find it is not in the General Discussion forums anymore, with no serious response to date whatsoever.

I'm sure a significant amount of the community is following this closely, ones waiting for the lift of the ban, others waiting to read the crude deeds this guy was banned for and delight at the thought of another toxic player shut down.

Riot please let this man play again or show us all how bad he really is. Whoever wronged, we all want to see the responsible part man up to bring proper closure to this issue.
Why would the tribunal forum even be the right place if he wasn't banned via tribunal? That's a silly decision.

FizzleStix

11-17-2012

b

3xecutioner

11-17-2012

I am sad to see that there still has been no response. I thought that an answer would be soon to come when the thread's location was moved. I guess I was wrong

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Have you sent a support ticket?

AlexDnD2

11-17-2012

Create another support ticket - possibly also create more threads - find threads with reds in them and link them to this thread.

3xecutioner

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Have you sent a support ticket?
Two have been deemed closed. The first one was given an automated response. The second one was completely ignored. I have recently sent in 2 new support tickets, so we'll see how that works out.