@gypsylord

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravechaosknight

11-17-2012

Hey, I know I'm probably not going to get an answer to this one way or the other but I have to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
It just so happens that the champ I'm working on has strong ties with one of our current champions (she's new, you've never heard of her). Her lore is going to reflect that as well as some fun interactions she has in game.
Is she a female from Lokfar? A special beefy someone for Olaf maybe? Cause a Viking lady would give you all the chance to fix the issues >.> you guys had with Se'ni. (I'm just saying.)

Also how awesome would it be to have a beefy chick running around either badgering Olaf ("Haha! You call yourself a warrior of Lokfar!") or encouraging him with Lokfarian phrases? lol

Anywho, if it's not, then consider playing around with the concept. xD

Oh, I've also been toying around with a concept for a female from Nocturnes origins. Cause a creature that can put Nocturne in his place and that he might be legitimately afraid of would be interesting too. lol

Or maybe an AD Caster, female pirate(Space or otherwise)? Would also be cool. lol

Yes? No? Maybe? Can't say? Don't want to say? Hmmm?

BlondeFantasy

11-17-2012

shes going to be another recycled overpowered champion with hard cc and a stupid lore that everyone cries about and a passive that grants movement speed

/thread

Ravechaosknight

11-17-2012

And bump.

Ravechaosknight

11-18-2012

Bump gypsylooooord!