The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

11-16-2012

Quote:
Elise smiled "Well.. the Widowmaker is an interesting character..~" Elise cooed.. wondering if Fate would get a little.. bothered, by the mention of the name.
Twisted Fate nodded, "Eve is being a little more flirty then usual, Ah'll agree with that. Ah take it she visted ya' up close n' personal?" he asked. He was a little curious about Evelynn's behavior..maybe there was a part of him that still hoped for their recovering relationship to advance back to the stages it was at before they broke up.

AskÉlise

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate nodded, "Eve is being a little more flirty then usual, Ah'll agree with that. Ah take it she visted ya' up close n' personal?" he asked. He was a little curious about Evelynn's behavior..maybe there was a part of him that still hoped for their recovering relationship to advance back to the stages it was at before they broke up.
Elise nodded and smiled "She's a great kisser.. by the way~" Elise cooed, drumming her fingers against her throne.. a muffled scream could be heard in the back of the room as one of her cocoons thrashed around "Do excuse me one moment.." Elise rose from throne, transforming into her true form and sinking her fangs into the cocoon, silencing it instantly before returning to her human form and resuming her seat. "So sorry about that dear~" she cooed, licking the blood from her fangs.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-16-2012

"Oh Fate...Poor, poor Fate."

Crystal shards dropping to the floor could be heard as LeBlanc materialized. She draped herself across Twisted Fate's shoulders, "I did not expect to see you here! But, I suppose this saves me the trouble of finding you." She twirled his beard with her index finger as she cooed, "As a gambler, why have you not try your luck with me, hm? I could do things to you that you would not believe."

Quickly rolling off and away from him, she curtsied before Elise, "Hello dear Elise, I do believe my presence was asked for?"

AskÉlise

11-16-2012

Elise couldn't help but chuckle as the Deceiver teased Fate, after her attention was called, Elise nodded her head "Yes dear, I do believe your dress is ready~" Elise smiled as she spoke in what was series of clicks. Instantly a bunch of spiderlings skittered out, a beautiful silk dress that was much like the Deceivers winter outfit was draped under them. Elise picked it up and examined it one final time, making sure she didn't miss any places before standing up and presenting it to LeBlanc. "I do hope everything is to your liking dear~"

AsktheCardmaster

11-17-2012

Twisted Fate's stomach churned with the sound of fangs sinking into flesh, but Twisted Fate kept his poker face on. He was beginning to think of a quick excuse after all she seemed busy...drinking blood. Until a beautiful woman began to twirl his beard. That was always a nice distraction to have, "Well Leblanc yer' a complicated woman n' Ah'm but a simple gamblin' magician...we'll just have ta' see what Destiny has in store fer' us won't we? Speakin' of which why were ya' lookin' fer' me?"

He then turned back to Elise, "Ah'm well aware that Evelynn is...after all Ah dated her. Ah take it that was a summoner who happened ta' break obvious boundaries, who ya' just silenced?"

AskÉlise

11-17-2012

"Oh no dear~" Elise cooed, turning back to the cocoon "Just one of the bounties that Fortune left for me." Elise smirked and looked to Fate once more "So.. anymore questions, dear~"

CyroCore Brand

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise watched as the fire erupted at her spiderlings, fortunately, pretty much all of the skittered out of the way in time.. the one thing Brand did succeed in doing, is royally piss off Elise. Elise stood up and turned back to Brand, if looks could kill, he would have dropped dead. "You come into my home.. you try and burn my spiders.. how dare you." Elise spat a torrent of venom at Brand that would melt even his firey flesh.
The acid starts to corrode the stone skeleton over Brand's hologram. His arm and leg both fall off.
"Don't blame me for what Kegan promised."
His body began to regenerate its lost stone parts.
"He told me if I allowed him to come here that I could burn as much as I wanted if your deity failed, like it did.
He launches sears at the spiderlings.

AskÉlise

11-17-2012

Elise transformed and tackled Brand to the floor "Get out.. NOW"

CyroCore Brand

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise transformed and tackled Brand to the floor "Get out.. NOW"
Elise begins to feel a hot sensation where Brand's lower body is.
"You're cute."
A pyroclasm launches out of Brand blasting her off him.
"Don't you know its against the rules to attack a champion of the League? VERMIN."

AskÉlise

11-17-2012

The Spider Queen shot the ceiling, avoiding the blast, dropping back down several feet away "Get out!!" she hissed in fury