Champion Revealed: Barn, The Sentient Barn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Centuros

11-16-2012

I'm sure Barn was put into the pipeline the day Riot saw this thread, so we only have another few weeks to wait.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT RIOT?????

Laffarater

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centuros View Post
I'm sure Barn was put into the pipeline the day Riot saw this thread, so we only have another few weeks to wait.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT RIOT?????
Right after Nami, no doubt.
I WANT TO CELEBRATE BARNMAS

MyNameIsDonovan

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffarater View Post
Right after Nami, no doubt.
I WANT TO CELEBRATE BARNMAS
Riot I have been really, REALLY, good. All im asking for the Barnmas is Barn, The Sentient Barn.
Pls?

MyNameIsDonovan

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartzmonkey View Post
I have RP saved for Barn + release skin.

But seriously, how much longer do we have to wait?
I dont have any saved, but I will be purchasing RP day one, THAT IS A FACT

TheOtherStuf

11-17-2012

I just read the lore, what it's missing is why Barn joined the League of Legends, so, why did he?

Alphonsio

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsDonovan View Post
Riot I have been really, REALLY, good. All im asking for the Barnmas is Barn, The Sentient Barn.
Pls?
I second this notion. Bumpity.

Malrock3

11-17-2012

Quote:
Pls?

HAHA this so much this!

IAmAlwaysSerious

11-17-2012

THIS
MUST
HAPPEN

do it

MyNameIsDonovan

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherStuf View Post
I just read the lore, what it's missing is why Barn joined the League of Legends, so, why did he?
That has been brought up before I believe. The easy answer is that there are evil people in the League... but if you want lore...

Quote:
Had he finally found it? The cause of the destruction these past months? The summoner approached the unconscious child, her body surrounded by the remains of what appeared to be bandits, each one crushed or charred to the bone. There had been reports that something was hunting down men and killing them mercilessly, leaving behind charred corpses. After further investigation, the summoner discovered that in each case, the victims were groups of bandits or murderous cutthroats. Could this small girl really be the vigilante he sought? There was one way to find out.

He cleared his thoughts, and placed his palm against the child's forehead. Memories surged forth into his mind, not his own, but of the little girl. Chaos surrounded her, trees, torches, her father was whispering.
"Eleanor, child, you must keep running, I'll hold them back."
"Daddy, I'm scared, I don't want..."
"Hush now, we will be fine, just keep running until you make it to the road, then head south into town, I will meet you there."
"Daddy, I c..."
"There's no time to argue, now go, and don't look back." Her father turned her around and shoved her in the direction of the road.
"I love you sweetling." He whispered before turning toward the bandits.

She ran out into the dark, she would be brave for her father, she would see him in town, wouldn't she? She tripped on a stray root landing face first on the forest floor. She began to pick her self up when she heard laughter from near by. Bandits began to walk out from behind trees, she froze in terror.
"Looks like we caught ourselves a little lamb. What luck eh boys? You see little one, we love lamb, and its been quite some time since we have had a taste."
She looked up into the mans eyes and saw something there. Was it just the darkness playing tricks on her eyes? No, she knew what it was.. it was true evil.
She let out a scream as them men approached her. This was the end.

An unearthly roar burst forth from the forest. The bandits began to shout and point in the distance. Something was barreling toward them, demolishing all in its path. The bandits began to draw their weapons, ready for for whatever it was. A hulking mass of wood emerged from the woods, crushing multiple bandits in an instant. The rest of the bandits charged the creature, hacking away at its body.
Then she saw them, the creatures eyes, they began to glow brighter and brighter. Fire burst forth from the creatures body, washing over the bandits and herself, but where flesh began to melt from the bandits bodies, Eleanor felt only a comforting warmth surround her.
The creature made its way to her. Why wasn't she afraid? Was she too tired? She succumbed to her exhaustion. "Rest now, little one." The creature whispered. Darkness enveloped her.

The summoner began to blink in surprise. He had his answer, but was left with more questions. One thing was for sure, this creature would be a great addition to the League.

Laffarater

11-17-2012

Quote:
That has been brought up before I believe. The easy answer is that there are evil people in the League... but if you want lore...
Did you just make that, or did you post that before and I missed it? :o
p.s. just cause grammar nazi, random she she and random " at the end :P