Inconsistencies with fan-shaped skill shots.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etts

11-12-2012

Bump for power.

ClatoVerataNicto

11-12-2012

I would love for these skillshots to not force you to move! Please make them all fire in direction!

Etts

11-12-2012

Bump for use.

Etts

11-12-2012

Bump for life.--OP don't give up on this.

Etts

11-12-2012

Bump for willpower.

Etts

11-12-2012

Bump for sleep.

Etts

11-13-2012

Bump for determination.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etts View Post
Bump for life.--OP don't give up on this.
; ;

I'm not sure that bumps alone will get a red's attention. Chances are good that someone at Riot has already seen this, and that they simply don't have anything to say about it.

If it's something they hadn't thought of, then they'd talk about it internally, but wouldn't be likely to come here and say "Oh wow, we never thought of this!". They only do those kinda responses with creative stuff. Not so much with suggestions unless you really wring a response out of them by putting them on the spot about it while you have them engaged in a different conversation (like one of those "Hey, while you're looking at this, check out this thread here"- which I hate, so I won't do it).

The same holds true if it's something they're aware of and are already working on. They won't say anything until it's about to ship out.

If they know about it and DON'T plan on doing anything, then responding to this thread just to say no wouldn't accomplish anything except to get the community pissed off at them.

I thought of all this a bit after I posted it, but thought that maybe if I got enough upvotes and views and pages, that it might draw some attention anyway. Either that was an unrealistic hope, or it just didn't blow up big enough.

My reddit post ended up with +418, but that place is even less kind to older threads, so I don't expect that to grow anymore.

I'll bump this once in a while in hopes that it draws in a fresh crowd each time if I do it at different times of the day/week/month. Maybe if I get 1000 upvotes or something, then some red will feel obligated to respond.

BadddSpelrrrr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

* whispers in your ear*

~bump~

BadddSpelrrrr

11-17-2012

OP is abit of a defeatist. I once saw him give up on a school bus full of kids that was tipping over a cliff all because professor Oak asked him if he was a boy or girl. He spent the next three months in my basement pondering his own gender/sexuality.