The Only Truth (Garen/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jubdub1

11-16-2012

It's a really good read. The story seems to me like Romeo and Juliet, what with the love interests between rivals. I like it.

Frost Archer

11-17-2012

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. I can go make one... Do you think either one or the other is better?

I don't really care for darkness, but I guess mutilation is a bit overboard. I guess that's why I like Full Metal Alchemist. They are almost always in darkness, there is love and humour in the air, and automail is like a cursed blessing. If you haven't read FMA yet, it is highly recommended.

^To add on, automail is like a prosthetic. But motorized. And since that is completely out of your timeline, (and that would kill Katarina's stealth capabilities), you can't put it in there. The reason I like automail, is because it is a painful memory of what you have lost, but it is also a symbol of pain you have overcome. Just food for the thought. >.<

P.s. I've noticed some mistakes in your previous posts, but we can talk about that later. However, were you trying to do this?:

I often see {Center} ***
{/Center}

(I replaced [] with {})
what I do is highlight only the three asterix and press the Center button. Hope it works for you!

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoast View Post
C'mon if she lost a leg, Taric would outfit her with a gem cane! lol she'd be a pimpin assassin lol
Can we get some fan art, stat?

kittytoast

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
Hmmm. Sounds interesting. I can go make one... Do you think either one or the other is better?

I don't really care for darkness, but I guess mutilation is a bit overboard. I guess that's why I like Full Metal Alchemist. They are almost always in darkness, there is love and humour in the air, and automail is like a cursed blessing. If you haven't read FMA yet, it is highly recommended.

^To add on, automail is like a prosthetic. But motorized. And since that is completely out of your timeline, (and that would kill Katarina's stealth capabilities), you can't put it in there. The reason I like automail, is because it is a painful memory of what you have lost, but it is also a symbol of pain you have overcome. Just food for the thought. >.<

P.s. I've noticed some mistakes in your previous posts, but we can talk about that later. However, were you trying to do this?:

I often see {Center} ***
{/Center}

(I replaced [] with {})
what I do is highlight only the three asterix and press the Center button. Hope it works for you!
Hehe, I have a cosplay automail arm sitting in my closet. I love FMA. But I won't answer anything about Katarina; all will become apparent soon! >: 3

If you just do Fanfiction, then I'd suggest a FF.net account. DA is primarily art but you can also post fanfiction but it might not get as much notice there. Either way we can talk without me getting people's hopes up about updates on the forum. lol.

I pretty much just gave up formatting on the forum posts lol. I always eff it up and I usually post after a few hours of writing at 4am before I go to bed, so that probably doesn't help >.> I just leave everything over on the side now lol. There's lots of mistakes that I plan to fix after I finish the story completely. I'm keeping track of everyone's suggestions lol.

But yeah, if you get on FF.net, I'm Princess Garen and there's links to my profile in each chapter I post here. On DA you can look me up as crazygoodpoptart!

Frost Archer

11-17-2012

^haha. You really do like Garen do you? You should've called yourself Princess Crownguard XD
would you mind showing me the arm? Cuz I'm making one for next halloween. The best thing about Halloween is the time you get to spend before it on your costume.

I guess I'll do a deviart. I do draw a lot of possible skins (such as Organist Sona and Dragonborn Trydamere). Maybe if I have time, I'll make a FF one later (as in over Xmas break).

P.s. I'm starting to bite my own tongue. The stories I make with Sona/Garen are romantic yes, but so. Damn. Boring. I need (yes I'll say it) Katarina to spice things up T_T

P.s.s.Don't talk about the others getting their hopes up. I get happy as soon as I see that the last poster is no longer me! XP

P.s.s.s. What should my DA name be? I'll let you choose (As long as it is not some Garen promoting name. My best friend is also crazy about him, but all he cares about is his spin to win. XP)

P.s.s.s.s I see a lot of Manga, LoL references on your DA page. *raises one eyebrow*

P.s.(yougetit) Add me as friend on LoL. I have Sona.

Frost Archer

11-17-2012

On another note. Where the hell do you find the time to write your FF? They are like, I don't even know how long. I spend my mornings daydreaming about what I will write (my grades will prove that), my lunches writing a rough draft, and I can barely finish half a thousand words by ten thirty.

And your cosplay makes mine dull in comparison T_T I like the Nel one.

Drakojan

11-17-2012

This is GREAT! I'm not a big mushy romantic, but I just read the entire thing now, can't wait till you make the next chapter. :D

CakeandBacon

11-19-2012

You really did a good job of making the fight with Urgot sound painful. I wasn't expecting him to just show up and start wrecking ****. Good one.

Anyways, consider me on the edge of my seat. Really wondering how she gets out of this one.

Farstride

11-20-2012

Can't wait to see what's next, this is one of my favorite fanfics I've read in a while

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Shameless bump. For JUSTICE!

If you're an American, Happy Holidays this week!