Teamwork Ribbon -- Insanely Frustrating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RangerRig

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrywhat View Post
Ranger, when you're in a lobby, does it show all 4 ribbons? Or just one?
Only one ribbon displays at a time. When you get the yellow ribbon, then only the yellow ribbon displays over all other ribbons.

Gløry

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRig View Post
I got all four Ribbons, and I got all four ribbons at that much honor below. Yellow being the fourth one.

Honour

Friend: 16
Helpful: 11
Teamwork: 28
Honorable Opponent: 35
I've got 33 teamwork, and no ribbon, and I've heard of people with way more teamwork and still no ribbon.

If it was really weighted vs the amount of games played where honor was possible, it seems that people who played (and were honored) a LOT when honor first came out and was super hot, got favored.

So you have to consistently be honored in the same way by everyone you meet. The more games you play, the more you need to have been honored. So every game you play without being honored in specifically what you'd desire, you're that much further away from ever getting it. That's kiiiind of an annoying mechanic, considering some people received theirs with comparatively fewers actual honors, just because they achieved the proper ratio extremely early in honor's lifespan, when it was still a new hip thing to play around with.

Your Persona

11-17-2012

I got my teamwork ribbon at...I think it was 35 teamwork honors?

I'm up to like 60 or so now, but I don't know out of how many games that was so I can't really say anything definitive.

RangerRig

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glry View Post
I've got 33 teamwork, and no ribbon, and I've heard of people with way more teamwork and still no ribbon.

If it was really weighted vs the amount of games played where honor was possible, it seems that people who played (and were honored) a LOT when honor first came out and was super hot, got favored.
I don't thing so, if you fill the criteria of getting the same honor ribbon, you receive the same honor ribbon Twice, and it has recently happened to me too, I have gotten all four honor ribbon again, Twice..

Its not about how much honor you have, but rather who gives you honor, its about quality not quantity.
A random stranger who rarely gives honor to people, plays his first game with you and gives you honor, and never plays with you again, that honor would be more valued.

And I think there might be other factors involved in getting honor ribbon too..

somewhere

11-17-2012

iv gotten the red ribbon 3 times but havent gotten any other even with 110+ teamworks.

Imperviable

11-17-2012

Try getting teamwork honors from someone other than those two guys on your friend's list who've given it to you for the last 10+ games.

Aurellin

11-17-2012

I got my teamwork ribbon around 25-28 upvotes for it.

It might not be a flat number for everyone. There might be a cap per teamwork upvote per game that can be counted, or per hour, or per day, or just some kind of weird math to it.

FistOf7Dragons

11-17-2012

i had 130 got it then it expired

somewhere

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistOf7Dragons View Post
i had 130 got it then it expired
they can expire?

Noboty

11-17-2012

If you're asking, it probably means that you're trying to farm for it, which is a no-no. Why else would you ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhere View Post
they can expire?
All ribbons are temporary. You only retain for as long as you remain a nice player. If you stop being honored, you lose it.