The new Executioners Calling

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoeRonn

11-16-2012

You didn't mention what your suggestion would build out of, I think.

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeRonn View Post
You didn't mention what your suggestion would build out of, I think.
Thanks, I fixed it.

It would be nice if EC kept one of the gold passives from Avarice Blade since it now has lackluster stats with no upgrade.

Jafryn

11-16-2012

I like the item changes as a whole, but I really don't understand why someone looked at Executioner's Calling and said "Yup, this item needs a massive nerf".

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Is a crit chance / lifesteal item toxic to the game since they're both stats that scale super well with AD? The new executioners is easier for bruisers to pick up late game, but not adc's anymore. The problem is, they took away a viable option for top laners to stop the opposing snowball effect by making it more expensive and forcing you to go all in to see the reduced healing effect as opposed to gimping their sustain from afar when they attempt to sustain back up while your abilities are on CD.

Honestly I don't see how top lane is in a better spot than season 2. They took away the very needed HoG for the player behind, and now executioners is much farther out of reach. The lack of 4 extra blocked minion damage isn't going to stop sustain champs from freezing and completely zoning the opponent they've 2-0'd due to jungle ganks. At this point, a lvl 6 top laner can double kill his lvl 4 opponent and his lvl 4 jungler who tries to help.

WhackedRak

11-20-2012

Bump

CayC

11-20-2012

Only bought this for cheap good lifesteal :x

67chrome

11-21-2012

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed with this change. Youmuu's + Executioner's Calling was my core Fiora build in Dominion seeing as how vital life-steal is to her viability as a whole. Stacking Executioner's Callings for more sustain was fun too, and the low investment made it seem like a solid trade-off picking up a calling (or 2) rather than a 3k+ item for the slot. Now I have to put up with Mundo players QQing about how much Riot hates them when they've replaced Executioner's calling with meh items that require you to focus-fire Mundo so his ultimate does half of what it can, rather than just booping him with the active to hit the whole thing.

LostLaneWonGame

11-21-2012

I'll miss the 8 second damaging dot

WhackedRak

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed with this change. Youmuu's + Executioner's Calling was my core Fiora build in Dominion seeing as how vital life-steal is to her viability as a whole. Stacking Executioner's Callings for more sustain was fun too, and the low investment made it seem like a solid trade-off picking up a calling (or 2) rather than a 3k+ item for the slot. Now I have to put up with Mundo players QQing about how much Riot hates them when they've replaced Executioner's calling with meh items that require you to focus-fire Mundo so his ultimate does half of what it can, rather than just booping him with the active to hit the whole thing.
Yay everyone focus mundo. I can just picture the argument that will ensue with my teammates

WhackedRak

11-28-2012

little bumpity

It's a sad day when the season omits
my preffered means of pro lifesteal and crits

12345612 ... 14