@Riot - May I inquire on the status of friend list notes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talyse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

But with legos.

Don't worry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snake XT

Senior Member

11-16-2012

bumpy.. I would want to add notes post match so I know who was...

good/bad/friendly/helpful/******/troll/afk/feeder/dc/rager/verbalabuser/noteamplayer


etcetcetc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Autorevolver

Senior Member

11-16-2012

I've posted this before, got ignored.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IgotWTFed

Senior Member

11-16-2012

NEWSFLASH:

(iirc) I think friends notes got quietly added; just double click your friend's entry in your list to make a note.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talyse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgotWTFed View Post
NEWSFLASH:

(iirc) I think friends notes got quietly added; just double click your friend's entry in your list to make a note.
That's so you can send them a PM. >_>

Test dem theories before postin' them next time, k?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talyse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Revolvers View Post
I've posted this before, got ignored.
And I'm keeping the bumping going until I get some kinda red in here.

Like, it's in my firefox toolbar so I see it each and every day I open firefox, which is my main internet browser.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talyse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake XT View Post
bumpy.. I would want to add notes post match so I know who was...

good/bad/friendly/helpful/******/troll/afk/feeder/dc/rager/verbalabuser/noteamplayer


etcetcetc
Why would you have those people in your friends list?

I can maybe understand IRL friends who you keep in there for the pity and friendship, but yeah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

11-16-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey guys! We haven't forgotten about friend notes. The feature is unfortunately not as simple as it seems, and we've had to roll out some backend work that will ensure they will work for millions of friends and notes on the live servers - as well as getting in a couple small UI tweaks. As soon as we're sure that everything looks good, we'll be rolling them out - and it won't be too long.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talyse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iniquitee View Post
Hey guys! We haven't forgotten about friend notes. The feature is unfortunately not as simple as it seems, and we've had to roll out some backend work that will ensure they will work for millions of friends and notes on the live servers - as well as getting in a couple small UI tweaks. As soon as we're sure that everything looks good, we'll be rolling them out - and it won't be too long.
Thank you so much for coming to the thread!

And that's awesome, really looking forward to this feature! <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talyse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Bump just in case people want to see this.