No me sale la cuenta de mi hermano

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoGoodInGoodbye

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngai Tahu View Post
"Spanish" should be capitalized.
"appropiate" should be appropriate.
"2" should be "two" as numbers below five are typed in full.
"Correcting" shouldn't be capitalized.

Slap yourself.
The Tribe has spoken.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
Debe usted gastan un billete a Player Support. Puede communicarse con ellos aqui:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Lo siento que no puedo ayudarse
OMG! my eyes hurt, let me fix this a little ok?

Quote:
Porfavor envía un tíquet a Soporte Técnico, puedes comunicarte con ellos aquí:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Lamento mucho no poder ayudarte.
Edit: Mr. Mcgee, Google translator is bad and you should feel bad.

Krazeu

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmagnifico0 View Post
Ami hermano no le sale la cuenta desde que se descargo el ultimo parche dice que el nombre de su cuenta no existe y no puede entrar por fabor nesesito que se aregle este proble lla que tiene level 20 y a comprado a barios jugadores con dinero de mi targeta y seria un desagradable problema que no pueda entrar otra ves (lla probamos todo ) pls respondan lo antes posible
A literal translation would be inaccurate, as his phrasing is just horrible (must be 10 years old).

He says that since his brother updated his LoL client he (his brother) has been unable to log in with his account getting the error "this account doesn't exist".

Then he begs for help, he's over lvl 20, has bought many champions, spent RP, etc, etc.

Hope it helps, from a native spanish speaker summoner

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

11-16-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
OMG! my eyes hurt, let me fix this a little ok?

Edit: Mr. Mcgee, Google translator is bad and you should feel bad.
I didn't use google translate, I used spanish i learned in high school 9 years ago. Sorry it's not great, but I tried!

And hopefully he has an answer, or at least a direction to go in.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
I didn't use google translate, I used spanish i learned in high school 9 years ago. Sorry it's not great, but I tried!

And hopefully he has an answer, or at least a direction to go in.
Then I apologize, it wasn't my intention to make fun of your Spanish.

Chamaquillo

11-16-2012

As someone fluent in both spanish and english, this is hilarious! FpMcgee's Spanish is understandably bad, but the native needs to learn to spell. That was one of the things that bugged me the worst when I lived in Mexico: the gringos knew how to spell Spanish words far better than many of the natives. Anyway, good man FpMcgee for trying to help him and kudos on the attempt to dust off those Spanish skills.

Lehran Fye

11-16-2012

I think RiotFpMcgee's spanish was better than the op's

Yaddar

11-16-2012

as a Mexican living in Mexico and a amateur published writer in the process of becoming pro (soon ^^). I can say that while FpMcgee's spanish was reasonably understandable, it was actually not that bad compared to the OP.

And actually would be:
--Debe usted gastan un billete a Player Support. Puede communicarse con ellos aqui.
--Debes enviar un ticket a Servicio a Cliente. Puedes comunicarte con ellos aquí.

(yes, ticket is an imported word we actually use in spanish, the litteral translations are billete (bill), vale (cupon), boleto (pass/ lottery), entrada (admision ticket), recibo (purchase ticket) but given the very unusual context Riot uses ticket as a request for player support, none of the above translations would be correct, so technically, ticket is the most appropiate.

that given said, do you have plans to expand your support for latin american players? (we don't need a spanish client, for the most part we love and we are used to the english voices -and NEVER use the Spaniard spanish on Latin America!!- NEVER).. just some forum sections in spanish with some native spanish speaker Reds would be nice.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

11-26-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaddar View Post
as a Mexican living in Mexico and a amateur published writer in the process of becoming pro (soon ^^). I can say that while FpMcgee's spanish was reasonably understandable, it was actually not that bad compared to the OP.

And actually would be:
--Debe usted gastan un billete a Player Support. Puede communicarse con ellos aqui.
--Debes enviar un ticket a Servicio a Cliente. Puedes comunicarte con ellos aquí.

(yes, ticket is an imported word we actually use in spanish, the litteral translations are billete (bill), vale (cupon), boleto (pass/ lottery), entrada (admision ticket), recibo (purchase ticket) but given the very unusual context Riot uses ticket as a request for player support, none of the above translations would be correct, so technically, ticket is the most appropiate.

that given said, do you have plans to expand your support for latin american players? (we don't need a spanish client, for the most part we love and we are used to the english voices -and NEVER use the Spaniard spanish on Latin America!!- NEVER).. just some forum sections in spanish with some native spanish speaker Reds would be nice.
I can ask around the office, but I'm not sure off the top of my head. I'll try to find some people with a variety of different fluencies.

StarBubbles

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarianFox View Post
RiotFpMcgee: "Necesito" is with one s.
"Ayudarse" should be "Ayudarte".
More appropiate would be the first question mark, proper spanish uses 2 question marks: ¿Question Here?

In b4 Downvote for Correcting a Red.
OP's sentence structure is terrible too...