Watch the #1 Nasus lose! (BeefJerkyHunter stream/videos)

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-13-2012

Now you can revel in the pleasure of watching me lose not only once, but FOUR TIMES IN A ROW!
All in glorious 1080p!

FDru

11-13-2012

I liked the part where you took a giant dump on Rumble and Lulu through both their ults.

Ikruti

11-14-2012

I'm curious to know what on him procs BFT. I usually go some AP early game for early lane bullying into a TF/Tanky for mid to late game, but a BFT could be very interesting if gotten early. Specifically I'm curious about it's interaction with his ult (I mean, if Amumu's tears procs it, wouldn't Nasus's ult work too?) and about it's interaction with his Spirit Fire. I wonder if only the initial hit of SF procs it or if the damage from walking through it does so as well.

It seems like BFT would be very beneficial to Nasus, with the CDR (super important) and the m. pen (most people never build that on him, but it would greatly help his ult damage) and just everything in general. I'll give it a try tonight and report my findings.

FDru

11-14-2012

BFT will refresh with every tick of Spirit Fire or his ult, but he'll also lose all of his stacks fast in small fights. It might be worth building in a full build, but it will be hard to justify getting it before FH + Triforce, and instead of some MR item (which you will be lacking).

BeefJerkyHunter

11-15-2012

Blackfire Torch may work out alright on Nasus. But I think the cost may be a bit too high to build on him. Considering that Nasus's Ultimate deals 3%/4%/5% of the enemy's maximum per second, Blackfire Torch may not bring enough to the table for what it costs. But it may work out alright as well because you're also building 70 AP in which combined with Trinity Force will squeeze out an extra 1% magic damage per second.
I'll try this some time in the future. I first have to get over this massive headache....

Ikruti

11-15-2012

My thought was more of the combination of magic pen, ap and CDR, all of which are pretty nice. Especially as I said since most Nasii will not have much m.pen in their build normally.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-15-2012

Oh my god, why is this game so stressful now?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwMGnJw3AtM

Metalfenrir

11-16-2012

Thanks for the vids, they make slow days at work much more entertaining.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfenrir View Post
Thanks for the vids, they make slow days at work much more entertaining.
I'm surprised that you're getting away with watching YouTube videos at work!

BeefJerkyHunter

11-19-2012

Somebody help me, I am in a rut in terms of gaming. I can't seem to do anything right anymore.
Rather vague scenario, but what should I do? I've already taken a break for a few days and that hasn't seem to help.

1234567 ... 9