Nami feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vultix

11-16-2012

Hi, just wanted to post my feedback of the new champion Nami.

I feel that Nami is a very strong support champion that will dominate in the right hands and will be used in competitive play. Here's an overview of her skills.

Passive - When Nami's skills hit allied champions they gain a movement speed buff.

I think this is a pretty good passive and really shows that she is a support.

Q- Hydro Blast 65 mana - Launches a giant bubble into the air, when it lands it encase all targets for a short duration.

This is a very good skill, and I feel in the right hands, it will be very strong in laning phase and all around.

W- Surging Tides 60/75/90/105/120 mana - Unleashes a tide of water the surges between allied and enemy champions, healing allies and damaging enemies.

I really like how it surges between allies and enemys while healing and damaging, it feels like the idea came from Soraka's Infuse. The mana cost is very high for such a short cooldown, but I believe this is what is keeping her balanced.

E- Aqueous Empowerment 55/60/65/70/75 mana - Empowers a champion for a short duration, causing their attacks to deal bonus damage and slows their target.

This skill is what made me really interested in Nami, the bonus damage isn't much but I think the idea came from lulu's Help, Pix! The slow is only 1 second but I think once your attack speed is at least 1.5 it will be very good, also an alternate when that damned phage wont proc.

R - Tidal Wave 100/150/200 mana - Summons a massive tidal wave that moves across an area knocking up targets briefly and massively slowing them.

Now this skill... I think is a bit to strong, the range I feel may be a bit to much for early game. In bot lane lets say Nami and her ADC is near the middle of the lane csing and a trade begins, Nami's ult can pretty much reach all the way to the enemy tower, and that if the enemy is running away, its pretty difficult to dodge unless you are ezreal/corki, even being them it may be difficult. I feel to fix this skill, is to lower its range early on, and increase it to its original range as it is level'd up.

That is my feedback of Nami, discuss!

footfoe

11-16-2012

We don't even know her kit...

Bigpuddintatters

11-16-2012

buh duh ba ba baaaa...... I'm lovin' it~

I'm really curious what her on release skin is going to be.

ps. footfoe: op just posted what her kit is, just without the scaling.

Vultix

11-16-2012

Mybad =\ I couldn't find the scaling

Crimson5pheonix

11-16-2012

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Nami

There are her scalings. They're very similar to Sona's O.o

Resolute Riven

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
We don't even know her kit...
He just explained it. Durrr

footfoe

11-16-2012

i thought he was just making stuff up. It's still beyond silly to give feed back on a champion that hasn't even been fully announced on the front page of this site.

Whyplash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Op nerf nao

Chaotic HeartLD

11-16-2012

Footfoe, a lot of people will have already played her on the PBE. These people tend to give their early impressions simply so others who don't have PBE access can start to get an early idea of what the upcoming champion will be like.

Naturally, these "early impressions" should not be taken as gospel, but do help out some who cannot play her yet start to get a feel for whether or not she is "their style" of champion.

Vencu

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
i thought he was just making stuff up. It's still beyond silly to give feed back on a champion that hasn't even been fully announced on the front page of this site.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f7nlfbeoDi...miabilityi.png

looking at her kit she looks like she'll be really powerful