Elise question

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

11-15-2012

How does Elise's E work exactly, when in Spider form? I played a match and I figured out that if you smartcast (shift+E with the mouse over an enemy), Elise will jump and fall down on that enemy. And I discovered that if I smartcast it with the mouse hovering nothing, Elise will simply jump and fall down in the same place a few seconds later. But how do I activate this skill and then, when I'm on the air, choose the enemy I want to fall above?

Ecclesian

11-15-2012

Press E then cast on...

E cast on ground go up in air.

E cast on enemy go up then come down on enemy.

E cast on ground go up in air then while in air cast e on enemy again and go down on enemy.

"go down on enemy" xD hehehe

Cast on ground to bide time for allies to get to you.

Cast on ground when you get turret dived.

Cast on ground to dodge incoming damage.

Cast on enemy minions to run away.

RiotToast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Technical Coordinator

11-16-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
How does Elise's E work exactly, when in Spider form? I played a match and I figured out that if you smartcast (shift+E with the mouse over an enemy), Elise will jump and fall down on that enemy. And I discovered that if I smartcast it with the mouse hovering nothing, Elise will simply jump and fall down in the same place a few seconds later. But how do I activate this skill and then, when I'm on the air, choose the enemy I want to fall above?
Elise's E has three potential "routes" you can take with the spell. The first of these is the one you specified first: casting it on an enemy. Casting Rappel on an enemy will cause you to ascend into the air, and then descend upon the enemy immediately.

The second and third routes both start the same way - casting Rappel on the ground. However, this can end in two ways (hence two routes). The first, as you described, occurs when you simply cast Rappel on the ground and then wait. Elise will ascend into the air, and then descend on the same spot 2 seconds later. The second, however, occurs when you cast Rappel for a second time. If, while in the air, you cast Rappel on an enemy, you will descend on them instead of the spot which you ascended from.

Hope that clears things up!

Elanua

11-16-2012

f

Judas Priest

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTorast View Post
Elise's E has three potential "routes" you can take with the spell. The first of these is the one you specified first: casting it on an enemy. Casting Rappel on an enemy will cause you to ascend into the air, and then descend upon the enemy immediately.

The second and third routes both start the same way - casting Rappel on the ground. However, this can end in two ways (hence two routes). The first, as you described, occurs when you simply cast Rappel on the ground and then wait. Elise will ascend into the air, and then descend on the same spot 2 seconds later. The second, however, occurs when you cast Rappel for a second time. If, while in the air, you cast Rappel on an enemy, you will descend on them instead of the spot which you ascended from.

Hope that clears things up!
Oh, so that's how we play her. Thank you for your attention!

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

whats up with the overly complicated champs lately XD

Magus Crow

11-16-2012

This is overcomplicated how?

Drakojan

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Crow View Post
This is overcomplicated how?
Because you can't press R and win like some other champions.