PBE changes up. I wonder how dominion will do with all of this

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rikukun

11-15-2012

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...ems-patch-nami

also @Riotnome how much of this is going into the crystal scar?

konfetarius

11-15-2012

Quote:
unique passive: Spending mana heals you for 30% of the mana spent.
WOLOLOLOL!!!

KASSADIN NEEDED BUFFS U GUISE!!!!

No, seriously, this will need massive filtering.

Westlin

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
WOLOLOLOL!!!

KASSADIN NEEDED BUFFS U GUISE!!!!

No, seriously, this will need massive filtering.
I read in a forum http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post31475326
that that item isn't actually getting made something about making Swain OP. Main thing I noticed is how armor and MR are getting nerfed which will be nice so tanky derps will be less successful and now I can run glass cannon champs like Fiora

Orphane

11-15-2012

Arcane Helix, hue. I'm glad that isn't making it into the game yet PERIOD.

Cauldrath

11-15-2012

The Deathcap nerf means they are going to have to buff all the AP casters to let them keep up on SR = good for Dominion balance. The Infinity Edge nerf might do the same for AD carries, but not nearly as much.

Also, BFT 2.0 for champs with permaslows/Rylai's/Phage:

Liandry's Torment
Item Cost: 2900
Recipe Cost: 980
+70 Ability Power +200 Health
UNIQUE Passive - Eyes of Pain: +15 Magic Penetration
UNIQUE Passive: Dealing spell damage burns enemies for 5% of their current Health as magic damage over 3 seconds. If their movement is impaired, they take double damage from this effect.

And actual BFT is getting a buff for champs with sustained damage, changing to 3.5% for 2 seconds instead of 5% for 3, which is 5.25% per 3 seconds.

Sakuri Ono

11-15-2012

These are my thoughts as I read the list. Keep in mind these aren't thought out statements; just 'knee jerk reactions'.

All champions had base movement increased by 25

Wait...what? That if nothing else could potentially shift Dom's gameplay. Backdooring is quicker; ganks are swifter, teams will reach the Windmill all the sooner... I mean yeah it's only 25 MS but still.

Nami

Huh...she could be useful in Dom I think. Her E just screams bot lane gank utility if you're running a ranged AD in Bot (especially Kog or Cait for range). Q will be great for turret defense since you pretty much pin someone down in range. The W is an interesting Heal/Harm version of Brand's ult seemingly designed specifically for close quarters team fighting. And the R is a really crazy Bot Gank/Turret Defense tool with that range and width.

Abyss Sep Nerf

As a Leona player I will be most upset at that MR nerf. The change to the aura means practically nothing on Dom since Minions are pretty melty anyway and we have no neutral monsters.

Arcane Helix

Assuming it comes; it seems like a very fitting Nami item. Maybe Sona too. Supports in general seem like they would love to build this for tankiness/sustain. The CDR on it is just cake.

Unholy Grail

The Orianna loving side of me just died a little. Damage with her is already tricky without having one of her core items kicked in the nuts. Boo hiss for whatever fool thought it needed nerfed.

B.F Sword

The price drop just made all ADs rejoice in unison.

BFT

Sorely needed nerf. Still think it'll be a powerful choice.

Boots of Swiftness

Slow resist huh? Looks like their might be a third boot choice viable outside of niche situations aside from the MR or AR boots now. Although I don't see a change to Merc Treads so why buy these and only protect from slows for a lesser amount when you get a higher amount of Tenacity on them (currently) which protects from everything but knock-up?

DFG

Ahh...here we go. Now we're talking. They're offering us a choice between BFT and DFG. Either get a lesser (but still nice) burst of damage out all at once or kite out the BFT damage for a greater amount but over a lesser time period. I see Bot APs taking BFT and Top APs going DFG.

Oh wait...NLR? Really? Why do you people insist on sticking that crappy item into build requirements? NLR sucks to build because of the price/time investment. Argh!

Enhancements

Wait...are these for all boots or just for BGs? Either way...this means we now have the equivalent of Tier 3 boots? o.O

Frozen Fist

So...this is a Sheen mixed with a Frozen Heart? It's interesting. Not sure who I'd buy it on but it's interesting.

Rageblade

...it gives you what if you're below 50% health? ._. As if Jax wasn't scary enough.

Liandry's Torment

Wait...so if one BFT wasn't bad enough...we have two? And this one deals double damage against anyone slowed or rooted? *facepalm*

Mercurial Scimitar

QSS + Double Movement . Bot lane AD just became very difficult to impossible to gank without dedicated time for consecutive attempts.

Merc Treads

To pick up what I said earlier; unless those Enhancements are BG only; there's no reason to buy them over Merc since it seems Tenacity still exists on them.

Mikael's Crucible

Ever have that team-mate who's playing the champion the other team just hates so much they save all their CC for? There's an item for that. Although I dunno if reaction time will be enough to use this thing considering how fast people can drop in Dom. I think Karma will really love this item. It'll give her two back to back % heals.

Muramana

Umm...what? 4% total mana for 100%+ damage? That's going to hurt like hell.

Nashor's Tooth

What do we do with the item people universally deride as 'bad' except for very rare champion picks? Nerf it. Logic!

Ohmwrecker

Oy Nome! Now that I have your attention: Please keep this item as far away from Dominion as possible!

PD

Remember that thing I said about bot lane AD being potentially impossible to gank before? This makes it literal. QSS + this = A free get away with not a single thing being able to stop it.

Priscilla's Blessing

" Item Cost: 10000179
Recipe Cost: 9999999 "

...XD Someone made a goof.

Ravenous Hydra

...that's pretty cool. I think Fiora just became very happy.

Ruunan's Hurricane

I really want to try this out on Varus. Considering all the times you're facing down a group of 3+ players stacked up on turret defense duty it would be nice to have full stacks of his % trigger to be unleashed with one well placed Ult.

The Black Cleaver

Ahh, there we go. Don't worry folks; Bruisers will be as nonsensically harsh to fight as always. XD

The Rose's Pride

So a reverse DFG? Or more Blitz's passive for everyone? Either way; could be interesting.

Total Biscuit of Rejuvination

So we buy biscuits for the Windmill fight instead of pots now huh? XD

Wraith Collar

Do these ghosts find even Invisible/Hidden champions? If so I think we found our version of 'warding/bush checking' outside of the bursts from Hextech.

That's about all I feel like I can comment on.

ricedream5

11-15-2012

SOTD is on dominion for 2000 gold......get ready to get 3shotted in 1sec. This is the most OP item in the history of the game.
Also Frozen Fist OP .

Grantson

11-15-2012

Some of the cost are too low for the bonus it comes, others are ridiculously high. I hope some of these items never come to dominion like this one below.

Sword of the Divine
Item Cost: 2000
Recipe Cost: 650
+40% Attack Speed
Passive: Kills or Assist halve this item's cooldown.
UNIQUE Active: Gain 100% Attack Speed and 100% Critical Strike Chance for 4 seconds or 3 critical attacks.While this item is on cooldown,it does not give Attack Speed - 25 second cooldown.

NavyGothic

11-15-2012

Pretty hard to get an overall picture at the moment; there's just so many changes that singling out any particular buff or nerf seems futile.

Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out though! Shaking things up a little is always fun.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Liandry's Torment
Item Cost: 2900
Recipe Cost: 980
+70 Ability Power +200 Health
UNIQUE Passive - Eyes of Pain: +15 Magic Penetration
UNIQUE Passive: Dealing spell damage burns enemies for 5% of their current Health as magic damage over 3 seconds. If their movement is impaired, they take double damage from this effect.

(Half duration for multi-target or periodic effects, 300 max vs. monsters.)
And just when you though Teemo's shrooms were deadly enough with BFT...better pray to the LoL Gods that he gets nerfed.

12345 ... 6