Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vodox

11-15-2012

Can i have thsi now

mambawarrior0

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLCusp View Post
You know what I would love? In the prior HUD ally champions ults were marked by a green dot in the corner of their icon a fact that , much to my surprise, many didn't know. It would be great if their icon would appear on the upper left side of the screen AS their ults become available. Once it has been used the icon disappears so the icon(s) you see is the champ who has it available.

If I hear one more "Ult Soraka!" "Ult Karth!" "Ult Panth!" for a champion who's ult, based on the display, is not active I will scream lol.
The first picture shows the dot changed to an "R." That'll probably clue people in.

Kat Dennings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

jeez this UI is the ugliest i've ever seen in a game before

just look at those fonts

LordClifton

11-15-2012

You know, the simplest way for an undo feature is to leave it timed, say 5 seconds to take back what you bought without penalty.

The only thing left then would be to have some sort of warning number countdown...and I'm sure you could design do that easily enough.

EDIT: The other logic behind this is because for the most part, players can't interact with the rest of the game while in their buying point (exceptions include Karth and Soraka) and thus probably shouldn't be punished for an 'accident'.

Although frankly, if your silly enough to recklessly push buttons in the first place, then maybe you need the life-lesson experience (like I have) to stop doing that.

Lvizcarraw

11-15-2012

F**k this Sh!t!

AllBallistics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

how about starting on the lower left even if your PURPLE????? is it really that hard to mirror it?
just throwing it out there....i am sure I am not the first...

lFalse Kingl

11-15-2012

Still waiting for map rotation.

Josehu

11-15-2012

My question: Is the new Scoreboard showing stackables items(Wards,potions)??. For example , enemy support bought 3 wards, we know he went warding and Scoreboard now shows he's got 2 wards left.
So we don't need to be clicking on the enemy to know how many wards he's got left.

Hope riot could answer me sry for my english

Leopanther

11-15-2012

Looks very nice, all in all. Very curious about the new items, if/when they come out.

Could you consider an option of vertically mirroring the HUD interface?
Like, a setting in the options that can be easily changed, that would swap the top screen and lower screen parts of the HUD.

Often the view feels more limited when one plays from the upper-right base in a game. Having the option to mirror-swap the hud vertically would reduce that 'limited view' when one is more used to having the cam locked on their champ.

The way it is currently, you're often glad when you get the lower left base, as the view from that side of the playfield is simply better and more comfortable to play from (especialy when it comes to skillshots, more so if they have longer range).

Would be awesome if you could include this in a future update, shouldn't be hard to do. Also, those that don't want / need it can simply not use the option. Can imagine those that mostly use the camera freely don't have this lil problem as much.

FaceCheckMyBush

11-15-2012

Reminds me a bit of the DotA2 shop and HUD for skills and such. Just a bit tho. I like the changes tho. Will take a bit of time to get used to tho.