Sona's sounds are incredibly annoying

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blueonblue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

VRING! VRING! VRUNG! VRING!
It's relentless...

The sounds are pretty good but they drown everything out and get very repetitive. Maybe reduce the volume on them a little?

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

09-28-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey BlueonBlue,

Her sounds will be rebalanced slightly next patch. Thank you for the feedback!

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

I disagree. I really like Sona's sounds.

Oneiric

09-29-2010

You will really rebalance her sounds? Thank you Riot! I was beginning to think her sounds were her ultimate given how annoying they are.

Tweek Tweakk

09-30-2010

i like the sounds. if it was soft then there would be no point of a musician champ.

sylverfyre

09-30-2010

I could go for a cool strum when powerchord is ready, but in a team fight, Sona is GOING to be facerolling QWEQWEQWE (to run all 3 auras etc), the chords played on each skill get kinda obnoxious easily. I don't want the sounds to go away entirely, but yeah.

Also, on the note of Sona - I thought it was a really cool idea that she was mute, and was expecting her to not have the usual voice-acting on commands. I was a little disappointed!

Shukaku15

10-02-2010

tone them down (lol pun intended), or make it so the sounds will only play once in X amount of seconds, like the q note would only play once every 5 seconds even if cast multiple timres during that time

Yozansen

10-02-2010

As Poppy, I like to kill that noisy *****.

Str8TalkExpress

10-05-2010

The auto attack noise is the most annoying by far, if I take clairvoyance and see sona going in one lane, I go the opposite way so I can have a peaceful laning phase.

pwnTang

10-18-2010

i agree. phuq that harpy beach.